Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's the fact I have only one statue giving my opinion power. Next, I'll get lucky and get those two statues in good shape, then I won't know the struggle of getting a broken piece. Or I'll get a broken piece, and It'll be I'm in America, its an easier decision for me. lol

It's just my opinion man. I freaking love these statues. I know you've seen how much I spam the Cap thread. Of course I will be upset if my piece shows up completely unbearable and i have to return it. But... the fact that I can get a full refund if I dont like the statue completely protects the buyer.

I'm not trying to make enemies here. But that's my opinion. I COMPLETELY agree with you guys. These statues should show up in perfect condition. The paint should be close to advertised. And if there are breaks, they should replace pieces. But I also understand it doesn't always work that way.

If you want me to lie and say " I expect everything to show up in pristine condition, and if not, they better get me a replacement part". Ill do it, tongue in cheek like... hahaha:wink1:

ok now were on the same page! :hi5:

HAHAHA. Even though I never even thought to order this, I really wish it had showed up in good shape for those who did get it. It is such an imposing statue, looks awesome. If I was a big fan, this would still be a no-brainer to purchase. CAN NOT WAIT FOR AGE OF APOC film!

Holy balls of ****.

YCxwSny.jpg

Sweet pic!

I just won't look for defects. Ignorance is bliss. I'm not shipping this back or destroying this gargantuan thing.

oh noe, found a defect on Mr. Green apoc! He got a paint blemish on the top of his raised arm. the very top, outter, edge where his chainsaw or gun is connected at the center. Mr. Green too lazy and have no time to post pics. trust Mr. Green, you fellas just have to.

If a wait list converts, does your order history for the wait list change from "reservation submitted" to something else? Just wondering incase I accidentally miss an email.

Back