Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hers a couple more close ups of the chainsaw and cannon the detail on both is just insane

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mine has just arrived very impressive but had a big paint smudge on the arm with a nice red arrow sticker to point it out to me!
Also a few scratches and paint missing at the top of the leg. Just sent details to sideshow so hopefully its a quick replacement!

After two days with the chainsaw arm on, I'm really liking it more than I thought I would. This piece is just awesome and those who have come over so far and seen it just go "whoaaaa..." It also has that "I want to touch it" effect it seems. Mostly on the abs... so the paint can't be all that bad ;)

Mine has just arrived very impressive but had a big paint smudge on the arm with a nice red arrow sticker to point it out to me!
Also a few scratches and paint missing at the top of the leg. Just sent details to sideshow so hopefully its a quick replacement!

Wait... it came out of the box with a red arrow pointing out the flaw? That's flippin' hilarious!

My guess is the red arrows were put on there during one of the QC checks and the final QC (Sideshow?) didn't open them up to check them and just shipped them as soon as they arrived. Of course the factory in China shouldn't be putting questionable QC pieces in with the regular shipment anyway.

Mine arrives today, hopefully with no QC issues.

My guess is the red arrows were put on there during one of the QC checks and the final QC (Sideshow?) didn't open them up to check them and just shipped them as soon as they arrived. Of course the factory in China shouldn't be putting questionable QC pieces in with the regular shipment anyway.

Mine arrives today, hopefully with no QC issues.

If no QC issues, you'll love it.

I always get weirded out when the statues are way bigger than I anticipated, such as this one. Takes me a few days to get over it and really start to appreciate it. I am loving it more with every passing day. I honestly was thinking of returning it as I thought it was too big at first.

If no QC issues, you'll love it.

I always get weirded out when the statues are way bigger than I anticipated, such as this one. Takes me a few days to get over it and really start to appreciate it. I am loving it more with every passing day. I honestly was thinking of returning it as I thought it was too big at first.

Thanks snad. You are right in that I don't have a true sense of the size of scale of him yet. I saw someone posted that he is 31" tall with the chainsaw. That is friggin huge! I don't know where I am going to put him.

My Apoc has finally been released from Customs Hell...on the truck and should be here in a couple of hrs

Fingers crossed there are no issues

Back