Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look great, even with the flaws i'm still impressed with the final product. Thinking most people like theirs enough to not send them back for a refund. If any of you change your mind and want to part with your Ex., let me know. I'm thinking my waitlist won't convert.

Damn! Far too many Q.C issues cropping up, more than I can remember for any other piece released this year, was Batman this year?

I've got a bunch of stuff coming over the next few months and it's worrying.

Damn! Far too many Q.C issues cropping up, more than I can remember for any other piece released this year, was Batman this year?

I've got a bunch of stuff coming over the next few months and it's worrying.

Me too. A little bit. A lot of the QC issues seem to be about paint, this is the first issue I've seen with something not fitting (besides a loose fitting). And to be honest, a lot of the issues people are pointing out won't be issues for me... But I can understand where they are coming from.

Either way, all these releases coming lately have got me so excited!

Im gonna be pissed off if I get any of these friggin arrow ******** for the price of these things....they will be getting an earful on the phone if mine is like some of these. I dont see any of these issues as being "picky". They show you a picture of the product you want and if you dont get it you have every right to want it exchanged

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Number 36 just arrived. I've steered clear of this thread so the vitriol doesn't affect me. I don't know about anyone elses, but this thing is amazing. If this is what sideshow is going to put out, then they're going to be taking some of my XM money

Number 36 just arrived. I've steered clear of this thread so the vitriol doesn't affect me. I don't know about anyone elses, but this thing is amazing. If this is what sideshow is going to put out, then they're going to be taking some of my XM money

Glad to hear man. Congrats!

Awesome, gotta post some pics bro

I got this beast today, very impressive piece, however the paint job is a let down on this piece plus there is a lot of imperfections it seems that it wasn't sanded properly. I will contact sideshow for a
replacement here are some pictures of 38

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Back