Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your paint job is dull and lacking vibrancy..." - Deadpool

Couldn't resist after the over-reactions here the last couple of days. This is an immaculate piece!

It's not an over reaction, it's called an opinion and some have higher standards (more picky)

resy4a4a.jpg

Box is huge!

It's not an over reaction, it's called an opinion and some have higher standards (more picky)

Yup. And some people take criticisms of statues/objects/anything WAY too personally, as if it's a direct attack on their character. They need to lighten the hell up.

Apocalypse looked like crap in the first pics, and he's still a bit less vibrant than the prototype pictures. Deal with it.

Yup. And some people take criticisms of statues/objects/anything WAY too personally, as if it's a direct attack on their character. They need to lighten the hell up.

Apocalypse looked like crap in the first pics, and he's still a bit less vibrant than the prototype pictures. Deal with it.

I think it's more the fact that someone just spent 700 bucks on something and they don't want people telling them their purchase is not as good as they see it to be. That being said, it doesn't bother me. It goes both ways. The people that like it can praise it, and the people that have issues can gripe. It's why we have these forums, so we can discuss. I overall like this piece. I do see some of the criticism, but I personally like the color choices. QC is a different issue, but I think all statues have this problem. Everyone has issues when there is a big release... It's all in the eye of the beholder :)

Wow just shows how big Apocalypse is when posed next to other regular sized PF's.

This is going to be epic, so glad RobertoBaggio convinced me to order this :)

e6y2edym.jpg

Love that picture :clap

I think it's more the fact that someone just spent 700 bucks on something and they don't want people telling them their purchase is not as good as they see it to be. That being said, it doesn't bother me. It goes both ways. The people that like it can praise it, and the people that have issues can gripe. It's why we have these forums, so we can discuss. I overall like this piece. I do see some of the criticism, but I personally like the color choices. QC is a different issue, but I think all statues have this problem. Everyone has issues when there is a big release... It's all in the eye of the beholder :)

Exactly. Sideshows stuff is always a gamble anyway in my experience. I love them but sometimes not pleased. So you gotta choose if you're willing to gamble with that much money. I'm not I don't go over $500. I DO like what I see with this statue. If it was priced at $450 it'd be mine definitely

Only got a chance to look it over on saturday. I have a few paint issues but nothing severe. It is a very imposing statue. Best apocalypse money can buy right now. I'll contact SSC and see what they can do for the issues I have.

I do feel $500 would have been a better price tag. I paid $500 for Conan: Fury of thr Beast and It has a lot more going on and is IMO one of SSC's best pieces of all time.

colors I am fine with. QC issues can suck though and I feel for those eith serious issues.

Last edited:
Only got a chance to look it over on saturday. I have a few paint issues but nothing severe. It is a very imposing statue. Best apocalypse money can buy right now. I'll contact SSC and see what they can do for the issues I have.

I do feel $500 would have been a better price tag. I paid $500 for Conan: Fury of thr Beast and It has a lot more going on and is IMO one of SSC's best pieces of all time.

colors I am fine with. QC issues can suck though and I feel for those eith serious issues.
You are right about conan fury of the beast! My favorite statue ever!!

Back