Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two painful flex pays down... one to go for this behemoth.

Tell me about it. I got hit with 5 flexpays May 5th and what hurt the most was the $140 flex from Apoc. Ended up dropping over $4bills in flex pays lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Unless he's delayed I only have one flex + shipping left. I'm waiting for Apoc to ship before I add anything else to my orders.

Unless he's delayed I only have one flex + shipping left. I'm waiting for Apoc to ship before I add anything else to my orders.

Yeah. Me too. One last flex plus shipping. I have a feeling shipping is going to bum rape my wallet

Just added you @jedisword. Dude you're ****ing amazing man. I wish I lived closer

Thanks man! I'm based in SJ so let me know when you're planning a trip to my neck of the woods.

Tell me about it. I got hit with 5 flexpays May 5th and what hurt the most was the $140 flex from Apoc. Ended up dropping over $4bills in flex pays lol

Blerg. I got 2 flexes and three NDRs from wiatlist conversions inside a week. Something like $400 as well. And here I thought I had cut back this month! All the waitlists converting at the same time really sucked, but didn't want to cancel them.

Thanks man! I'm based in SJ so let me know when you're planning a trip to my neck of the woods.
Defo!
That line cracked me up :lol
Lol thanks man
Blerg. I got 2 flexes and three NDRs from wiatlist conversions inside a week. Something like $400 as well. And here I thought I had cut back this month! All the waitlists converting at the same time really sucked, but didn't want to cancel them.

Haha lol yeah don't even mention inside that week. I had put the NRDs for Saruman and the Incredible Hulk PF and I was talking SS money. I still had to pay the Canadian dollar value lol

So I have literally no place to put this. :lol

I was thinking of cancelling.. then looked at the pictures and slapped myself :D

Haha. Step 1: do not cancel order
Step 2: build new house, valued for more than you spent building it
Step3: burn down said house
Step 4: with insurance money, buy more statues and build custom shelving in current house

Damn I'm good, no need to thank me

Haha. Step 1: do not cancel order
Step 2: build new house, valued for more than you spent building it
Step3: burn down said house
Step 4: with insurance money, buy more statues and build custom shelving in current house

Damn I'm good, no need to thank me

Savage hulk knows whats up :lol

I wish they'd release Age of Apocalypse Premium Formats for the remaining X-Men excluding Storm. I hope they release a 90s era Variant and a Marvel Now Variant.

Toys R Us is doing a X-Men Legends Build a Figure Wave of previously unreleased Jubilee figure. Stryfe, Marvel Now Storm, and Marvel Now Cyclops look awesome.

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Stryfe_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Storm_01__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Magneto_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Cyclops_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Wolverine_Unmasked_02__scaled_600.jpg

I wish they'd release Age of Apocalypse Premium Formats for the remaining X-Men excluding Storm. I hope they release a 90s era Variant and a Marvel Now Variant.

Toys R Us is doing a X-Men Legends Build a Figure Wave of previously unreleased Jubilee figure. Stryfe, Marvel Now Storm, and Marvel Now Cyclops look awesome.

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Stryfe_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Storm_01__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Magneto_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Cyclops_02__scaled_600.jpg

X-Men_Legends_TRU_ExclusivesJubileeBAF_Wolverine_Unmasked_02__scaled_600.jpg

Pics didn't work brother.

Back