Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final flex pay moved from June 05 to June 15

Looks like Apocalypse may still arrive in June

I didn't get an email but I see the 15th when I log in and view my SS calendar.

I'm so excited for this one.

Now that I look at the calendar I wouldnt get so excited. The 15th is a Sunday. Somebody mustve changed it simply to extend a placeholder date.

Then again they have been known to surprise us

Yeah woke up to the same email too. Hope we still get him in June.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Saw Days of Future Past today and it was well worth the wait!! A fantastic sequel to the X-Men trilogy and First Class. Jennifer Lawrence and McAvoy were fantastic in the movie. Can't wait to see Apocalypse in 2016!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good movie. The Sentinels and Bishop wasn't what I envisioned hahaha... Can't wait for Apo

Saw Days of Future Past today and it was well worth the wait!! A fantastic sequel to the X-Men trilogy and First Class. Jennifer Lawrence and McAvoy were fantastic in the movie. Can't wait to see Apocalypse in 2016!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

So the rumors are true!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going Friday with wife. Can't wait man. Lol I opened spoiler lol I'm excited

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

omg I can't wait for this movie..ive been waiting so long for this and unfortunately the wait for next one with apoc will take forever…freakin beyond tempted to read the spoiler, but I am holding strong!

Maybe with this Xmen movie out, SS will start pumping Xmen stuff again

My final flex on 06/10/2014 got move to 06/15/2014 so i guess will be ship out by end of June or first week of July.

Talked to Jennifer on Monday at SS and she said Apoc is looking to be shipped end of June as they don't show any delays. Got on the WL on 1/14 and I'm getting pretty anxious.

This is gonna be the first one I get directly from sideshow, I normaly get them from my LCS. I too received a notice for the final payment for june 15th. I really hope it ships in June, even tho I got no freakin space to display him.

Back