Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, im gonna order him on flex in a month or two when some of my current payments clear up a little.

Ordered. I really like him a lot but I wish it was jean or magneto. or even beast or nightcrawler. I'd also like a cable or bishop even. So wherte's this juggernaut?

Jean or magneto are must haves.

Jean or magneto are must haves.

I only NEED 2 X-villain PFs. Apocalypse and Magneto. One down, one to go. I'm really hoping we get another round of X-MEN PFs down the line sometime. I'm not really a fan of the PFs that were released. I'm a big fan of the Byrne era X-MEN and would love to see a line of PFs based off that era.

I only NEED 2 X-villain PFs. Apocalypse and Magneto. One down, one to go. I'm really hoping we get another round of X-MEN PFs down the line sometime. I'm not really a fan of the PFs that were released. I'm a big fan of the Byrne era X-MEN and would love to see a line of PFs based off that era.

See that pic? These are mine. Jean is needed to replace sabertooth.

Well, we do know that they are working on one. Hopefully, you'll see her soon. She'll be a nice addition to your lineup.

I'm hoping. I'm a huge magnus fan so I want him as well.. I really like how they all display together. Wish the Iron man Maquette wasn't so damn high, I'd probably do a movie avengers setup too. Always loved Iron Man but really love the movie Avengera.

I'm hoping. I'm a huge magnus fan so I want him as well.. I really like how they all display together. Wish the Iron man Maquette wasn't so damn high, I'd probably do a movie avengers setup too. Always loved Iron Man but really love the movie Avengera.

Nice line up massacre, wish i acted on that white storm pf.

Perhaps will get more villains next year.. arcangel, sinister, magneto, omega red or spiral..

would love to see LSF sentinel....

I wish that other Head sculpt was added......:dunno Bummer.

Last edited:
2001601-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Apo looks very ugly to me,easy pass but i hope someday SS do a better one

I was really hoping they would wait a while longer before being able to preorder him, but even though I don't have the funds for him at the moment I will find a way to afford it

Wow, great sculpt but too expensive for my tastes. :(

Guess I'll have to settle for my Heroclix version and just look at it through a magnifier so I can pretend I own this polystone goodness.

What are you on, cbg?

:lol:lol

Actually the Apocalypse PF is very nice indeed :monkey5 like the Planet Hulk PF, i am so tempted to pull that trigger but have to stop buying on impulse so will have to pass for the time being...however, for those ordering both it will certainly make for an impressive display!!!

ypagejad.jpg

...but at almost 33 inches tall this is gonna be another beast just like Galactus!!!

Big G, Planet Hulk and Apocalypse all displayed together equals...:thud: :thud:

:lol:lol

Actually the Apocalypse PF is very nice indeed :monkey5 like the Planet Hulk PF, i am so tempted to pull that trigger but have to stop buying on impulse so will have to pass for the time being...however, for those ordering both it will certainly make for an impressive display!!!

ypagejad.jpg

...but at almost 33 inches tall this is gonna be another beast just like Galactus!!!

Big G, Planet Hulk and Apocalypse all displayed together equals...:thud: :thud:

Hmm. . I have pre-ordered my Planet Hulk, seems will be look nice if I place Planet Hulk and Apocalypse together equals. .

The pic that you shown really nice. .

arrgh! pulling the trigger?! or pass. . :gah:

Hmm. . I have pre-ordered my Planet Hulk, seems will be look nice if I place Planet Hulk and Apocalypse together equals. .

The pic that you shown really nice. .

arrgh! pulling the trigger?! or pass. . :gah:

Not just the epic size of both PF's but also is a nice colour contrast to have green and blue next to each other. Makes it even more of a striking display! :yess:

Back