Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You hear what everyone wants SS... DD, you can make it huge ES, and will still sell well :)

I'm so pissed off at Sideshow. They cancelled my order for my Apoc Ex(which I ordered on day 1) and so now I need to go back and Place a waitlist order.

How did that happen??

Sideshow sent me an email to update my billing address, so I updated it with my new billing.
I find out today that they cancelled it because I didnt send them an email telling them that I updated it.

Serious, what kind of Company are they running?
Seems to stupid to me, I did exactly what they told me to do

There Daring you to make a choice my Friend or live on bread and water :lol:lol:lol

Lol just seeing this. I PO what I foresee I can handle... SS would just have to end up with less sales from me if it really came down to living on bread and water!

Igo mentioned on the other forum that maybe prices will stop people from collecting these things like they're Pokemon, so if that's what they want then alrighty then. I already have my most favorite characters in 1/4 (Spidey, Gambit, Storm, Batman)... everything else centers and builds around them.

Just bought a sweet truck today...unfortunately that means a few PF's might get cancelled since there is so much coming out. As much as I want this I think I'm going to let him and Sinestro go. I consider that a fail but there is just so much this year. A man has to have a budget right

Just bought a sweet truck today...unfortunately that means a few PF's might get cancelled since there is so much coming out. As much as I want this I think I'm going to let him and Sinestro go. I consider that a fail but there is just so much this year. A man has to have a budget right

What other PO's do you have that you might cancel?

What other PO's do you have that you might cancel?

Will likely cancel
Apocalypse, Sinestro, War Machine,
Will not order
Catwoman, Thor
Will maintain
Captain America, Black Widow(flex already paid), Superman(flex already paid) and Wonder Woman(might get cancelled due to high ES, not urgent)

Will likely cancel
Will not order
Catwoman, Thor
Will maintain
Captain America, Black Widow(flex already paid), Superman(flex already paid) and Wonder Woman(might get cancelled due to high ES, not urgent)

Dude keep Apocalypse

Sent from the Bat Computer

Will likely cancel
Will not order
Catwoman, Thor
Will maintain

Sinestro? But he's so beastly!

Gotta agree with the others and try to keep Apoc.
I think once he starts arriving and people start to realize the size and impact the scale of him, people will start to scramble to try and track one down.

Back