Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know man and with all these damn PFs coming out I think I'm going to get screwed lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

Yeah I am not looking at penetration yet but I can hear the soft whispers in my ear

Pre-orders

Harley Quinn PF
Red Sonja PF
Queen of the Dead
Catwoman PF
Wonderwoman PF

and maybe we Jean Grey and Deaths Siren

Al

Yeah I am not looking at penetration yet but I can hear the soft whispers in my ear

Pre-orders

Harley Quinn PF
Red Sonja PF
Queen of the Dead
Catwoman PF
Wonderwoman PF

Al

Those soft whispers are weeks away from being loud aggressive grunts. Hahaha

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol you mean Thrusts? so you have experienced this my Savage Friend? :wink1::lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Savage
Al

Haha. Painful thrusts. They start in my wallet and migrate to my.............. (To be continued next month in "savageHULK schinanaigans" issue 2) :lol

Pre-orders

Harley Quinn PF
Red Sonja PF
Queen of the Dead
Catwoman PF
Wonderwoman PF

Al

These lists are getting loaded

Superman PF
Wonder Woman PF
Catwoman PF (Flex)
Harley Quinn
Captain America Allied PF
Black Widow Natasha PF
Apoc PF (Flex)
Spider-Man JSC Com

All EX

Have yet to add Thor, but I know I'm getting him
Jean is a must for me next week

And whenever these pop up
Green Hulk
Dr. Doom
ASM2 PF
Emma Frost

Plus from that character list given to SSAlex on the other forum... she said one of those characters was coming soon... Daredevil and Green Goblin were on that list, if it's one of them I'm in for that, too.

Too many big name, must-have characters hitting too close together! We want so much but now so many complaints that it's all too quick!

One heck of a long list Peedi.... lots of nice stuff there.... =)

Touche, Colin but I still think it's false advertising :lol:lol:lol

that is of course why they added that particular sentence. There is a certain country which shall not be named (but in which Sideshow happens to have the main office), where people sue eachother for the most ridiculous reasons and this would be a great candidate for such a lawsuit. "my statue doesn't have the lighting like on the photo. I want a million dollars for mental damages"

DD FTW peedi!

Igo said that one of moon knight, daredevil, and dr. Strange were coming this year, probably before SDCC. Put that list together with the other one (DD, GG, Ghost Rider, and Doc Ock I think it was)...has to be the Man Without Fear!

DD FTW peedi!

Igo said that one of moon knight, daredevil, and dr. Strange were coming this year, probably before SDCC. Put that list together with the other one (DD, GG, Ghost Rider, and Doc Ock I think it was)...has to be the Man Without Fear!

Wtf that's going to Kill me. I was hoping maybe 3 or 4 more Max this year. I'm going to get ****ed lol. I'll get strange if they dona crazy mixed media version oh my god the possibilities (hope EX is Eye of Dormammu). Moon Knight holy **** he's so ****ing cool man. Love his costume hope his Ex is. like a mini version of the Statue of Konshu lol DD I don't care what the damn Ex is just want him!

Sent from the Bat Computer

One heck of a long list Peedi.... lots of nice stuff there.... =)

I can't wait to get these in hand but rest assured my list won't look like this next year. Even if I do have the money for it I just don't want statues dominating my finances like that. And I'm kinda glad SS is dropping so many of the popular and important characters I like now instead of later since these prices are up there.

Since for me it's all about character I have a list of the characters I want. That list is getting a few cuts as I just don't want to keep paying $400 for the basic or "normal" sized figures and that's what it seems we're at now. We've gotten a lot of larger or more detailed PFs lately so I think Jean Grey which seems like a basic figure on a simple base will let us know.

DD FTW peedi!

Yup! Put 2 together and that makes sense. Yes, the other list are the names that SSAlex commented on. Looks like Daredevil is on the way. I can't pass that!

That is such great news. I go back and forth between wanting Green Goblin or Daredevil more. I hate the old Goblin PF. Green Goblin would make better use of mixed media between his costume, hat, and bag. I think today I chose Goblin. But wow yeah DD is FANTASTIC NEWS. So many pose possibilities for him. I'd dig something upside down to make it more unique actually

DD FTW peedi!

I really hope for you that it doesn't end up that Dr Strange and Ghost Rider are revealed. No where did she state that it was one across both lists... you know.

I really hope for you that it doesn't end up that Dr Strange and Ghost Rider are revealed. No where did she state that it was one across both lists... you know.

Lol...that's true...but I'd be ok with a Ghost Rider, too...or a GG...or a Moon Knight!

I'm pretty confident it's Daredevil, though...just based on piecing all the tidbits of info together.

SSAlex pretty well states when a piece is not coming up, when it comes to DD it's always a "Daredevil who ;)"

Lol...that's true...but I'd be ok with a Ghost Rider, too...or a GG...or a Moon Knight!

I'm pretty confident it's Daredevil, though...just based on piecing all the tidbits of info together.

SSAlex pretty well states when a piece is not coming up, when it comes to DD it's always a "Daredevil who ;)"

Yes I saw that "I think you are trying to tell me something" teasing she is doing. It would be appropriate for one to come soon since the Netflix series is on its way.

Haha. Painful thrusts. They start in my wallet and migrate to my.............. (To be continued next month in "savageHULK schinanaigans" issue 2) :lol

I am kinda looking forward to it but (pun intended) I am worried about the pic's you might put up my Friend :lol:lol:lol

These lists are getting loaded

Superman PF
Wonder Woman PF
Catwoman PF (Flex)
Harley Quinn
Captain America Allied PF
Black Widow Natasha PF
Apoc PF (Flex)
Spider-Man JSC Com

All EX

Have yet to add Thor, but I know I'm getting him
Jean is a must for me next week

And whenever these pop up
Green Hulk
Dr. Doom
ASM2 PF
Emma Frost

Plus from that character list given to SSAlex on the other forum... she said one of those characters was coming soon... Daredevil and Green Goblin were on that list, if it's one of them I'm in for that, too.

Too many big name, must-have characters hitting too close together! We want so much but now so many complaints that it's all too quick!

There Daring you to make a choice my Friend or live on bread and water :lol:lol:lol

that is of course why they added that particular sentence. There is a certain country which shall not be named (but in which Sideshow happens to have the main office), where people sue each other for the most ridiculous reasons and this would be a great candidate for such a lawsuit. "my statue doesn't have the lighting like on the photo. I want a million dollars for mental damages"

Don't you know that is the New American Way my Friend, SUE, SUE, SUE Especially those in over-Regulated, over Taxed, Cali

Back