Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its going to be bad publicity for them, I'm sure a lot of people will see it. It's funny even for non-freaks.

I showed it to my parents and even they laughed. Showed my 7 year old kid and told him that's what happens to bad statues. he asked if we were going to do it to our Apocalypse. Kids say the darndest things :dunno

I showed it to my parents and even they laughed. Showed my 7 year old kid and told him that's what happens to bad statues. he asked if we were going to do it to our Apocalypse. Kids say the darndest things :dunno

:lol That vid should be shown to every SSC employee.

I didn't get Apocalypse but word of that video pulled me into this thread. I'm almost afraid to see what others do to their statues that have to be destroyed now. The escalation should make for some awesome videos though.

I didn't get Apocalypse but word of that video pulled me into this thread. I'm almost afraid to see what others do to their statues that have to be destroyed now. The escalation should make for some awesome videos though.

If the allied charge cap and Green Hulk show up in bad shape and replacements aren't available... I might jump off of a hotel roof with both of them clutched to my chest. I don't want to live without them!

:thud:

If the allied charge cap and Green Hulk show up in bad shape and replacements aren't available... I might jump off of a hotel roof with both of them clutched to my chest. I don't want to live without them!

Hahahaa you insane collector

Don't be a nut. Besides they'll be hollow and would be destroyed under your wait. If you tape it it'd be more epic than At her is (Chris's) video as long as you're alive. Do like the roof of a house Lol some pain maybe a broken bone or two but you'll survive

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahahaa you insane collector

Don't be a nut. Besides they'll be hollow and would be destroyed under your wait. If you tape it it'd be more epic than At her is (Chris's) video as long as you're alive. Do like the roof of a house Lol some pain maybe a broken bone or two but you'll survive

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahaha. I was just joking. I would never do that.

I'm just saying. It would cut deep man. Right in the feels.

Back