Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed but I think Destroyous meant those with the Regular trump those with EX as they seemingly have received a statue without the issues the EX seems to have. I have been on WL for the EX since January, worried it wouldn't convert. It hasn't and I feel pretty lucky to have this monster in the Regular form without issues. (I still want the chainsaw though!)

Yes thank you. That's what I meant.

As you should. I think Destroyous' point was that we haven't really heard of people returning their Regular due to QC issues like we've seen with EX.

Yeah, I can see his point there. I'm just happy as hell that I was able to score a good looking EX because I really dig the chainsaw.

Wow the video was so freaking funny! :rotfl the hollow statue should be less then 600.00. I'm glad you didn't use the Lamborghini adventador for this video. :wink1:

Moving vehicle 1. Apo 0 hahahahaha. Awesome review Chris. Love it

This is the gif we use now when people get over hyped on a prototype piece and the production piece is lacking.
For the memory of how things can turn out.
attachment.php

:monkey3

Just bought an ex paid $750 shipped do you guys think that's a good deal ? I thought it was a good deal considering bbts wanted $670 with shipping for A regular, plus he already inspected it and has no major issues, just a small blemish on base,

Just bought an ex paid $750 shipped do you guys think that's a good deal ? I thought it was a good deal considering bbts wanted $670 with shipping for A regular, plus he already inspected it and has no major issues, just a small blemish on base,

Very fair deal. CBG wishes he could find an EX Apoc for that price.

Dude that's a sick deal. Are you in the US?

Edit: just checked your location. How'd you get it so damn cheap. Great deal.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah nice Criminal. I think that's good. Cause I'm still sitting around waiting for my regular through bbts to ship so. Yeah for like $70 more for EX not bad at all. I couldn't do it anyway cause I have a strict nothing over $700 rule.

Back