Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really don't know what to do about mine

I love the statue and really want to keep it but my eyes will always be drawn to the big gap. No to mention with the money I could get another collectible without defects :dunno

Took me awhile to get mine in just right. I kept trying slightly different angles and I got it in.

Argh! When's this gonna ship from bbts?! Ha it took me long enough to finally decide on it so now I just wanna get it over with

I posted my initial pics of my Regular Apocalypse a few weeks ago. Here are some more now that he's in his permanent display spot. It's an astounding piece and I'm fortunate to not have issues others are reporting.

Oh wow. Late to seeing these but great pics there. I hadn't seen a view from that last angle posted yet. That's my favorite angle now

I've still have not seen Apoc in person yet. Curious is his detail plentiful? Or is it more of just a bulky big sculpt? I. Just wishing that when I see this in person I'm not blown away. Otherwise it may get expensive.... :gah:

I've still have not seen Apoc in person yet. Curious is his detail plentiful? Or is it more of just a bulky big sculpt? I. Just wishing that when I see this in person I'm not blown away. Otherwise it may get expensive.... :gah:

He's HUGE, detailed, and....very expensive.

He's HUGE, detailed, and....very expensive.

Ive heard a few others say differently. I will just check him out when I go to NY in a few months. I'm really hoping that I won't be impress for my own sake. Maybe gladiator hulk will be there as well to take my mind off Apoc. I will decide for sure when I see him. For now I better just ignore this one since I don't have him anyways.

Ive heard a few others say differently. I will just check him out when I go to NY in a few months. I'm really hoping that I won't be impress for my own sake. Maybe gladiator hulk will be there as well to take my mind off Apoc. I will decide for sure when I see him. For now I better just ignore this one since I don't have him anyways.

I have him. I'm not some dude that's basing my opinion off of pics. HE IS GLORIOUS! And expensive due to his LOW ES.

Yeah he's ****ing amazing. Everyone that's seen him says he is better than everything I've gotten so far. I have Bats, Supes, Heman and just got Spidey. He's amazing CBG and super lower ES. Got number 133 myself

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah he's ****ing amazing. Everyone that's seen him says he is better than everything I've gotten so far. I have Bats, Supes, Heman and just got Spidey. He's amazing CBG and super lower ES. Got number 133 myself

Apoc is no joke. Biggest, most imposing PF I own. All of my friends and family immediately noticed him in my collection and just marveled at the awesomeness of Apocalypse. That super LOW ES is just icing on the cake.

Apoc is no joke. Biggest, most imposing PF I own. All of my friends and family immediately noticed him in my collection and just marveled at the awesomeness of Apocalypse. That super LOW ES is just icing on the cake.
Yeah man. It has its flaws (on my piece) and on any other piece I would've returned it but I had to take the credit man. Lol its amazing for real. Love him. I haven't even displayed the EX chainsaw because Im scared someone might break it Lol. At least not until I can get a secure case for him. Now his displayed atop a chest my wife bought me for my bday

This is from day 1. Just love him
y3u8yme3.jpg

I have mine displayed with the saw. My Bowen Apocalypse (which is another FANTASTIC statue) is displayed with a gun/cannon. So, I decided right away that I would display the PF with the EX chainsaw as soon as I PO'd the piece. It's massive and just looks so fierce. I can't wait to pair the XM Magneto with him. That will cover the X-Villains I need in 1/4 scale.

I have mine displayed with the saw. My Bowen Apocalypse (which is another FANTASTIC statue) is displayed with a gun/cannon. So, I decided right away that I would display the PF with the EX chainsaw as soon as I PO'd the piece. It's massive and just looks so fierce. I can't wait to pair the XM Magneto with him. That will cover the X-Villains I need in 1/4 scale.
I'd love to get that Magneto but it'd cost me like almost double what I paid for Apoc

Well finally opened mine up and its terrible. No plastic bag on the product box. On both boots there are tacky bubbles. I pressed on them and some liquid came out. Reminded me of water blisters. The liquid had a strong smell to it. There was also a bad bubbled area on the elbow attachment that also had that foul liquid come out when pressed on. The boots were very sticky to the touch. There were discolored areas up the legs to the knees. Rust covered about all the metal pegs to the point you couldn't fit the attachments in the holes. There were brush stroke marks and paint runs. There was a small chip on the base rim. To put icing on the crap cake the right back shoulder armor was broken. The only decent thing was the head. The cannon and saw were passable if not for the rust all over the pegs. I'm not sure if I even want to deal with a replacement if offered one. Such a shame and disgrace for a $600+ statue. Worst experience I've ever had as a collector of anything.

Back