Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like alot of people are selling theres to make a quick buck, currently over 10 Ex's on ebay for insane price points! But dont think any has sold for what people are asking

I think people may be underwhelmed or underestimated the size to display. I really like mine, but I have no way to display it. I refuse to keep statues in boxes too. I also know that the value of it will go up later on, so I want to try to get good value.

Well i'm extremely dissapointed and frankly angry.

My replacement arm finall ycame through and it turns out it's not the arm that is the problem its the body. and SSC aren't doing replacement bodies so i either keep it with a big huge gap between the arm and body or i get a refund and destroy it and lose out on all of my reward points in the process.

image.jpg

Well i'm extremely dissapointed and frankly angry.

My replacement arm finall ycame through and it turns out it's not the arm that is the problem its the body. and SSC aren't doing replacement bodies so i either keep it with a big huge gap between the arm and body or i get a refund and destroy it and lose out on all of my reward points in the process.

That's unfortunate. I've been through similar issues with them.

still waiting for my return label. I called cs and asked why they sent me a returned statue and they said they don't do that. I then asked why there was no tissue/silica/foam/instructions or bag. She said they don't always come with those and that they opened every Apoc for inspection before shipping them. All of the statues I previously bought had tissue/bag etc...

IMG_20140709_1204288.jpgIMG_20140709_115843.jpgIMG_20140709_115800.jpg

still waiting for my return label. I called cs and asked why they sent me a returned statue and they said they don't do that. I then asked why there was no tissue/silica/foam/instructions or bag. She said they don't always come with those and that they opened every Apoc for inspection before shipping them. All of the statues I previously bought had tissue/bag etc...

View attachment 120573View attachment 120572View attachment 120571

I was on the waitlist for the ex. I'd much rather get a 2nd batch reg than have to deal with this, if it had ever converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. . . They're getting so bad. Mines a gamble and might be a waste of time. I'm ordered through bbts so if it's screwed up I'm just gonna send it back and wait the week or two for them to refund me all that cash. It's gonna suck but no other option

Yeah that's what I've been reading that regulars are looking good. Batman seemed to be that way too. EXs had missing head paint often. EX Deadpools were bad never saw complaints with regs. I know my ex was real bad

Yes skaar EX is now going for 100.00 less than a year ago when I bought mine. But then again skaar is a very unknown character. I mean who is skaar? Most people won't know. I sure didn't.

He's my favorite character, and I pray to god every day that they bring him back to the front lines in an avengers or other team series. (Another standalone would be epic, but not as profitable as marvel wants I'm sure.)

He's my favorite character, and I pray to god every day that they bring him back to the front lines in an avengers or other team series. (Another standalone would be epic, but not as profitable as marvel wants I'm sure.)

He's in Agents of SMASH

Really don't know what to do about mine

I love the statue and really want to keep it but my eyes will always be drawn to the big gap. No to mention with the money I could get another collectible without defects :dunno

Last edited:
At least it's not damage so I would say keep it. Unless something is broken then return it. If it's a gap or paint issues I would keep it. But if anything makes you feel bad about it. Then get a refund for sure.

Yup, you are the buyer, and it's your call. Not a cheap item too.

Back