Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I received the typical response from sideshow
"looked over your photos and have compared them to the replacements that we have on hand. Unfortunately myself and the rest of my team actually went through our replacement bodies and unfortunately we do not feel confident that a replacement would be a significant improvement"

Sending my ex back. I can live with most of the flaws but he has a spot on the front of his leg void of paint, no one would keep that. There was something stuck to the Styrofoam that rubbed against that spot. If they had bothered to cover the piece with tissue he would have been saved. #694

Just wanted to post a few pics.
fpxBSLV.jpg
[/IMG]
piNl7cj.jpg
[/IMG]
mz0ykhE.jpg
[/IMG]

Depends on line you collects as well. With Hulk, you could just get him solo. But with Apo, you kind of need the Xmen set

Not necessarily. I only collect my absolute favorites. Top 10 really. Apocalypse is in the top ten. No other x-men is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you count cable as an x-men

Cable is a x-men right? The best created x-men by rob Liefeld. Seriously I'm not joking. The cable from the classic x-force is the best cable ever. Still wish SS will make at least that one in his art style to honor the artists creator.

Not necessarily. I only collect my absolute favorites. Top 10 really. Apocalypse is in the top ten. No other x-men is.

I LOVE the X-MEN. However, until SSC releases a classic X-MEN PF line, I find myself only picking up a couple of SSC's X-related pieces. I'm not a huge fan of the Lee PFs. I have all the AH X-ladies COMs, Deadpool and Mystique PFs, as well as the Wolvie COM. Now I have just added the Apoc PF. I can honestly say that even if I didn't have a single other X-piece from SSC, Apocalypse was a MUST have for me. Even as a stand alone piece. I just like the character that much.

Just please no one post that Captain America picture anymore where he has no balls and a gigantic chest. Can't stand to see it ever again ha

Catching up on the latest pics in this thread. Looks like there have been some good ones being sent out. Does the quality seem to be consistent with the regs vs the ex? I haven't really seen complaints about anyone with the reg Apoc

Can someone tell me how to check how many are left in bbts's inventory? I read how a few days ago and tried it yesterday but it didn't work. I typed in 99 when pre ordering Apocalypse and it changed it to 1 on the next page. I thought I read somewhere that it'll change it to how ever many they have. Since it's on pre order I guessed that why it didn't work. But I also tried it with the Koto Daredevil and the same happened. Changed to 1.

Or even better yet can someone just check for me? :)

Can someone tell me how to check how many are left in bbts's inventory? I read how a few days ago and tried it yesterday but it didn't work. I typed in 99 when pre ordering Apocalypse and it changed it to 1 on the next page. I thought I read somewhere that it'll change it to how ever many they have. Since it's on pre order I guessed that why it didn't work. But I also tried it with the Koto Daredevil and the same happened. Changed to 1.

Or even better yet can someone just check for me? :)

There are 5. Better not wait too long. Apoc is a beast!

Cool thank you. I didn't I preordered it :)

Would you mind checking Daredevil too? I don't even know what the ES is either.

It's really great. The muscles on it are sculpted perfectly. The Base is Heavy. But yeah of course it'd be a 100% perfect piece if it was 1:4 scale

Back