• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Silver Centurion. Base only $30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man Sale. Pm me with offers!

Bump it up!

Bump! Still items available for cheap. Mark I will ship this weekend. Thanks to the buyer again for purchasing!

Bump it up! Decided to let the ones that I said no offers to send offers. Just no low balls. Just need them gone and much more to be added soon. Mark I will be shipping soon.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Iron Man, Hulk, Wolve

Bump it up! Added more Marvel figures. Hulk, Wolverine, Bruce Banner and much more! Send me offers!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Iron Man, Hulk, W...

Bump it up! Price drops on all items! I need these gone ASAP so please pm me if interested or with offers.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Iron Man, Hulk, W...

Hey all,

Selling off some more of my collection. Sadly life hit the toll and in order to support myself I need to get rid of my collection. Not all of it but more. New items up for sale. Below is a list of what I got. All collectibles are in mint condition and were displayed briefly. Comes with all accessories and art box with shipper unless noted. List below so check it out and pm me if interested. Need them all gone! All items will ship via UPS with Tracking and will be double boxed for the best protection. Paypal Only and U.S Only please. Thanks for looking! :wave

Ryan

"All figures offers welcomed. Decided I just need to let them go."

Hot Toys:

Iron Man 3: Mark 42 Die-Cast: $295 shipped

Iron Man 3: Mark 17 Heartbreaker: $160 shipped "basically new only opened for inspection"

Thor:TDW: $190shipped "

The Wolverine: $180 shipped

DOFP Wolverine: $220 Shipped

The Avengers Hulk: $295 Shipped

The Avengers Bruce Banner: $150 shipped "Some of the buttons have fallen off and box came a bit damaged"

"More to be added soon so stay tune."
Do you still have the heartbreaker??

Bump it up! Still a bunch of stuff available for cheap. P me if interested or with offers. Mark I will ship by Friday. Thanks to the buyer again for being so patient I appreciate!

Bump it up to the top! Send offers.

PM Sent.

Bump it up! Still stuff available. Mark I shipping Friday.

Bump to the top! Need these items gone! Pm me!

Bump!

Bump to the top! Buy my stuff! Pm me if interested and Heartbreaker has sold as has Mark I shipped!

To the Top!

DOFP Wolverine SOLD! Still stuff available for buy.

Bump!

To the top!

Bump it up! Need all items gone! Pm me!

Bump it up! Buy my stuff! Shipping Heartbreaker and Wolverine tomorrow!

Back