• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Silver Centurion. Base only $30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: custom Rainman/Skiman Doc Holliday Sculpt! Send off

Bump!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: custom Rainman/Skiman Doc Holliday Sculpt! Send off

Too the top!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Another bump

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Tonto. $110 Shipped and Thor $170 Shipped!

Alright bump to the top! Selling a couple of items I really don't need. I rather sell and put the money towards something else so selling Tonto for $110 shipped. I can take a offer but nothing below $100 and selling TDW Thor for $170 shipped. Send pm's my way and offers welcomed.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Tonto. $110 Shipped and Thor $170 Shipped!

To the top!

Bumpers!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $350, Tonto. $100,Thor $

To the top! Added a new item! DX04 Bruce Lee ETD Exclusive. Comes with spare body but I had to buy it separately. Asking $350 Shipped and Thor plus Tonto prices lowered to $100 and $150 Shipped. Pm me! I don't want to sell these items but the holidays is coming up and I think my loved ones deserve some great gifts.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $350, Tonto. $100,Thor $

Bumpers!

To the top!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $320! Send pm!

Thor and tonto SOLD! Bruce Lee still available with price lowered. Need him gone!

Bumpers! If you buy Bruce today he ships today.

Bumpers! Will ship Thor and Tonto out hopefully today but if not Monday will be the day. Bruce Lee still available. Need him gone!

To the top! Need this gone!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $310! Send pm!

To the top! Price lowered again. Need him gone!

Bumpers!

Bump. Shipping Thor and Tonto Monday. Busy week so thanks to the buyer for his patience!

Bummmmpp

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $299 Send pm!

To the top! Price lowered.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX $270 Send pm!

Price lowered again. I need him gone!

Back