• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Silver Centurion. Base only $30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Iron Man, Hulk, W...

Payment Sent on the Hulk, Thanks again!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Iron Man, Hulk, W...

Wolverine and Heartbreaker has shipped! Hulk has sold! So bump! I have some items still available. Pm me please!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Marvel Figures Sale! Wolverine, Bruce Bann

Hi,
Just curious which Wolverine do you have for sale?

Thanks,
Ronnie Boi

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: ALL SOLD

Last remaining items have SOLD! Thanks to the buyers. Will be shipping today or tomorrow.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Iron Man 3 Mark 42 Die-Cast. $260 shipped!

Shipped the remainder of items out to all buyers thanks! One item left! BUMP for Mark 42. Need him gone now! Need to pay for school. Help a fellow collector out.

PM sent

Mark 42 SOLD!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: custom Rainman/Skiman Doc Holliday Sculpt! Send off

Bump! Custom Rainman/Skiman tombstone Doc Holliday Sculpt added! $290 shipped but offers welcomed for sure! No time to put together a figure so time to pass it on. Best one to date. I hate to sell it but it's just sitting in a box. Pm me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: custom Rainman/Skiman Doc Holliday Sculpt! Send off

Any pics?

Any pics?
Yes sorry here you go! Also more in my collection thread and I made a review.
uploadfromtaptalk1441625342752.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1441625350156.jpeg

Bump!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Bump to the top!

Bump! Price drop!

To the top!

Bump! Price lowered.

To the top!

Bump! Price drop to $170 shipped. Offers welcomed. Need it gone!

To the top! Lowered price again too $160. Need it gone!

Back