• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Silver Centurion. Base only $30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. 66 Batman/Robin, Classic Predator Exclusive.LOW PRI

That's a great deal. Good luck with the Sale Ryan. :duff

Thanks! Time to let them go and I got Batman for about $136 and Robin was free so I hope anyone looking for the pair jumps on this. Best deal you'll get for both. :duff

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Classic Predator Exclusive.LOW PRICE!

Batman and Robin Pending.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. 66 Batman/Robin:$250,Classic Predator Exclusive.LOW

Batman and Robin back again. Not sure what the situation with the buyer is going on so if interested message me ASAP! Low prices! Predator still available too.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread.Classic Predator Exclusive $220

Batman and Robin SOLD! Predator still available.

Predator still available BUMP!

Bump! Predator still available. Batman and Robin shipping tomorrow! Thanks to the buyer!

Bump to the top! No one wants this guy?

BUMP! Predator still available. Pm me with offers.

BUMP IT UP! Price lowered!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Star Wars Tauntaun Deluxe $325 Shipped!!!

BUMP TO THE TOP! New items added. Some Star Wars items! Tauntaun Deluxe and Han Solo EX. Pm me if interested. I need money for the summer and I don't have the room nor am I into Star Wars much anymore. Need both gone.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Sideshow Star Wars Tauntaun Deluxe, Han Solo, LOW P

BUMP! Prices lowered. Pm me if interested and also send offers.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Sideshow Star Wars Tauntaun Deluxe, Han Solo, LOW P

Tauntaun SOLD! Han and Predator still available.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Sideshow Star Wars Han Solo Brown Parka EX LOW PRIC

Han lowered to $130 shipped! Willing to go even lower. Pm me if interested.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Sideshow Star Wars Han Solo Brown Parka EX LOW PRIC

Both Han and Predator SOLD! Done selling! No more to sell. Thanks to the buyers who bought the remaining items I needed gone. I really appreciate it and will be shipping very soon. Check inbox and here for updates.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Iron Man Sale. Need cash for Personal Reasons. Pm m

BUMP IT UP! New items for sale. Life hit a crossroad and need the cash. Willing to listen to offers as long as no low balls. Message me if interested.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man Sale. Pm me with offers!

BUMP!

Mark I has SOLD! Mark 42 and Mark 17 still for sale along with TDW Thor. Pm me if interested or send me an offer!

BUMP!

No worries here freaks, Ryan is a top guy!!!

Thanks Skull BUMP!

Back