Apatosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm. looks pretty detailed! It is good choice, but still think it looks sensational a battle between two titans carnivorous for a herbivore wounded (Gigantosaurus vs T-Rex)! I understand that Gigantosaurus lived in South America and T-Rex in North America ... all in the late Cretaceous:lecture

PS; some pictures Apatosaurus skin texture!

z.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg
:))

Last edited:
Hello to all collectors of Dinosaurs! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!:yess::wink1::hi5::wave
PS: ... and SideShow, make as many possible Dinosaurs !:lol

Last edited:
Have a great holiday weekend fellow Dinosauria collectors! (And here's hoping that we get to see a new dino in the 12 days of Sideshow previews this year)! :pray:

Got it and guess what? She's PERFECT!!! Not a spot, blemish, or broken tail... Whew... :yess: :clap

Blade, it sounds like you know a lot of these sculptors personally, it's too bad you can't find out more. I agree that variety in the styles of sculpts are important and all of the pieces have strengths of their own because of that, but honestly, as long as the line continues with it's adherence to scientific accuracy combined with the phenomenal individual character of the pieces, I'll be happy...

Speaking of Jorge and his sculpts, is it just me or is the mother Stego's head a little too proportionally large? I may be way off, but I always thought the Stegosaur's heads were tiny compared with their bodies... :dunno

Well..... I do talk to them off and on. ;) There was more info sources when more people worked on it as well..and there are some great paleo artists out there that could be also featured. Some of these artist's don't do many dinosaurs or at least larger scale ones anymore, so it's great they had a chance here.

The looks good to me. You have to look at the skull under all that flesh, the neck is lot thicker in modern restorations as well making the head look bigger as well.

Hello folks! Now that we are in 2012, it would not hurt it was also put new pictures with our collection of dinosaurs from Sideshow! I would like to see more activity, because I know there are many fans of this collection:yess::wink1:

PS: perhaps some artistic photos:):blissy:banana:fireworks

Hello friends! I was bored and I thought to do some pictures
a3.jpg

a11.jpg

a1.jpg
:wave

PS: I read all profile sites like Stegosaurus Maquette will be launched in March, this is the official term?

Last edited:
Hi Tupuxuara!
Any news about a new dinosaur model from you? Spino or Deinosuchus?

Hello Timo. Currently I do not know what to do, I kept thinking to buy Deinosuchus vs Parasaurolophus, or not? Honestly? I do not like Spinosaurus species and Parasaurolophus vs Deinosuchus I like about 30-40%. If I buy this statue, I'd buy it just because it is part of the collection.
PS: In conclusion, I would buy three statues now (T-Rex Maquette, T-Rex vs Triceratops and Stegosaurus Maquette). Unfortunately the first two can not buy on any European site, and the last statue I buy in May in first day when arrive in Germany:)). Too bad those from Sideshow, have reduced the number and quality of the stories behind dinosaur statues, an example is (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901342&ref=search&901342 ) ... no longer exists, those statues dynamic:(

I do not want to upset anyone or rather those who appreciate Parasaurolophus Diorama Herd: The Crossing:exactly:. I just made ​​a simple comparison between the statues of 2009.2010, 2011 (DINOSAURIA) with what SideShow wants to propose .:( Last year when I saw the first pictures of Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara, I was deeply impressed:yess:
:yess::blissy:banana.
PS: Who knows, maybe I am wrong and when I see the first real photos , maybe will be pleasantly surprised! But in our experience, usually prototype looks better than mass production!:wink1:

Hello everyone! I have a great curiosity, what other statues from Sideshow, more Collect? I am interested in two collections: The Dead, or Star Wars, from Sideshow!:dunno:lol

Back