Apatosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Jeremy K9! It's interesting your opinion about color head:lecture! I would order it myself, but not found in Europe:(!. Maybe they think people from Sideshow to make another model with this particular species!
PS: Jurassic Park 4 may occur next year, and will surely make a T-rex, those from SideShow!:wink1:

Hello, people! I entered the site of the SideShow, to see what dinosaurs have in stock and I was surprised because Maquette Stegosaurus was to pre-order, and Parasaurolophus Diorama Herd: The Crossing missing, why? They stopped production of the dioramas? It's very weird because almost all sites appears to preorder Stegosaurus, but Parasaurolophus Herd: The Crossing - Diorama missing!
PS, It would be great to switch to something really exclusive!

That Parasaurolophus Herd piece is actually from 'Styles on Video' and is officially distributed by Sideshow Collectibles, thus meaning that it is not a piece from the SSC Dinosauria line. Anyways, I would be thrilled if a new dio comes out from the line.....

Hello, Dyscrasia! Glad to hear that Parasaurolophus Herd, not part of the linea Sideshow Dinosaur, but are only distributors, the statues! I have a question, then the conclusion SideShow Dinosauria, not shown us all in 2012, right?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You know better, as they proceed. From what I've seen about 2 statues launches per year!:rotfl

That Parasaurolophus Herd piece is actually from 'Styles on Video' and is officially distributed by Sideshow Collectibles, thus meaning that it is not a piece from the SSC Dinosauria line. Anyways, I would be thrilled if a new dio comes out from the line.....

The new issue of PT is also calling it a new Dinosauria piece..this is dio is gonna cause some confusion I feel.

There are new pieces for the line being made..but I don't know specifics.

In the new issue of PT there is a really nice repaint of the Dinosauria Styracosaurus..first finished one I've seen.

Glad to know that you'll have Apatosaurus, much faster than you thought (December).
PS, I have a request, if someone sells a T-Rex Maquette I am interested to buy it through PayPal! Thank you in advance!Important is, that carriage, to cost as little as possible!:pray:

oh man, this sucks!!!! mine is broken two :mad::gah:

fzjqds83.jpg

Hello w00t! I am extremely disgusted to see that Sideshow was unable, to achieve a metallic structure in the tail, to not break:mad:. Total indifference:(:slap. To give 320 euros a broken statue, it seems pathetic:mad:! It's sad that more and more fans of this line, they happened to have broken Apatosaurus tail!:slap
PS, I hope that future statues, to be better insulated:(

I can not believe how many owners of Apatosaurus from Sideshow have broken tail!!!:(:mad::monkey2:slap
PS: inuka, show us a picture of broken tail please! Maybe SideShow noticing that something is wrong!!!

Last edited:
Back