Apatosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's website says June now, not that I wasn't expecting that. I'm sort of glad they haven't released it yet, as there are other things I must put my pennies toward. :D

This will come as a surpise to no one, but I'm far less interested in when the Apato is going to ship than when the Steg is going up for preorder. :lol Although both next Thursday would be excellent...

I'm just afraid this is going to ship the same time as a bunch of other things I have going right now.

I wonder just how late this month the Apato will be ?

The Stego..I would think VERY soon...probably close to when the Apato releases. Will it keep it's scheduled release date though ?

I'm hoping this doesn't get pushed back to July. I'll probably have the other members of my Apatosaurus herd in-hand, before I get this guy. :(

Maybe they're taking more time, to do a better job with the paint apps. :rolleyes2

Well just got this email from Sideshow

"Dear David,

Your flex order final payment of the Apatosaurus - Dinosauria Maquette - EXCLUSIVE(2001341FLEX) will be processed on Friday, June 10, 2011."

So this will be shipping on or around the 10th :clap

My thoughts exactly in regards to both your statements...just seems like maybe the cosmic forces are messing with us...I feel kinda like Sasquatch :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYOcLd2wnDw&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪New Messin' with Sasquatch Commercial - Extended Cold Pole‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Back