• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to sell their Ironman Mark II(Orig. Tony Starks version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

work13

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for an hot toys Iron man Mark II.(Tony Starks original version)
Just pm me your price if you want to sell him.

I have one I can unload, excellent condition, no flaws. How much were you looking to spend?

I have one I can unload, excellent condition, no flaws. How much were you looking to spend?

My budget is $350.00 hopefully with shipping included. If it's too low I understand, as he is going for higher on ebay. Just thought I'd try my luck here on the boards.

Just sold my Ex for $550 on eBay. Why would you want to pay even 350 when a better one is coming out?

Just sold my Ex for $550 on eBay. Why would you want to pay even 350 when a better one is coming out?

I want one with the tony starks head. Also they are slightly different. the older one has the rivets sticking out, and I think the new mark II has the rivets flush with the armor. Plus it doesn't look like the chrome/shine on the new one is as shiney as the older one. Also, I'm just a hopeless completest I guess :(

Back