Anyone want Hot Toys to do Horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Horror character would you want Hot Toys to make?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
I really wanna see some Wolfman figures.

I mean from the new movie, I really liked the design of the new werewolf... It kept a lot of the features from the original, but was updated to look more like a man who turned into a wolf, rather a than a man who had overactive hair follicles on his face... :lol

I've yet to see that movie, is it worth watching?

I thought it was ____ty. No character, bearly a story, weird plot twists, and always stopped short of awesomeness.

Great gore though.

It's worth watching for the effects. The werewolf scenes are well done, surprisingly gory and that's really the years worth of behind the scenes re-shoots, firings and hirings were a dead giveaway that the movie wasn't going to be this smooth storytelling experience.

I thought it was ____ty. No character, bearly a story, weird plot twists, and always stopped short of awesomeness.

Great gore though.

Finally got around to seeing this. I wouldn't call it ____ty per say. There was enough of a classical element that it was reminiscent of the original. It definitely had more potential and I think Del Toro was surrounded by too many "yes men" to take it to that next level (it's always a bad sign when everyone on the production is saying, "[insert lead actor]'s a genius!). The gore was used appropriately at least, which was nice. The werewolf design was good but in many scenes looked too CGI or "wireworky", to the point where I would've almost preferred they just do practical stunts. I found all 3 endings to be in that "missed potential" category. Overall, I'd say it was mediocre. Seen better, but seen much, much worse.

Back