Anyone ordered these babies? (Sony HMZ-T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've preordered mine back in October last year, but they are heavily delayed :/

https://store.sony.com/c/S_Personal_3DViewer/en/c/S_Personal_3DViewer

hero01.png

Well there are obvious reasons why this is better for gaming.. OLED give superior contrast and blacks, since there are two displays one for each eye the 3D is stunning (No cross talk (Ghosting) what so ever like you get at projector or TV solutions with passive or active glasses)..

Offcourse for movies I will still use my 2D Projector (At 120"), but for gaming this baby will be super cool. I've also hooked me up with a headtracker, will be very nice for the titles that support it...

edit: I think they are a bit too cheap actually, If they added a extra 200 dollars to the price tag maybe they wouldnt have felt so plastic..

Last edited:
I love stuff like this, so I did a little reading. It sounds very promising. I don't know if Sony's first shot is the one to buy, but if they can work out a few kinks in the design, I know I'd get one. The idea of my own 62 foot screen with ghost free 3D. Yes please.

I love stuff like this, so I did a little reading. It sounds very promising. I don't know if Sony's first shot is the one to buy, but if they can work out a few kinks in the design, I know I'd get one. The idea of my own 62 foot screen with ghost free 3D. Yes please.

Yeah, the first version has problems, its mostly the comfort that is the problem.. Nothing that cant be fixed with a little modding.. I'm an early adopter so I'll get these and then upgrade to the next version when they are available :D

Yeah, the first version has problems, its mostly the comfort that is the problem.. Nothing that cant be fixed with a little modding.. I'm an early adopter so I'll get these and then upgrade to the next version when they are available :D

Im an early adopter by nature too. Is direct through Sony the only way to get one?

Im an early adopter by nature too. Is direct through Sony the only way to get one?

If you want one in reasonable time, yes... Also, there is a queue so the ones preordered first will get the first batch... If you live in Japan or the US you will get it before us Europeans.. Bastards :p

If you want one in reasonable time, yes... Also, there is a queue so the ones preordered first will get the first batch... If you live in Japan or the US you will get it before us Europeans.. Bastards :p

I see. Too bad I don't have a Sony store in my area to check it out.

Not all stores have them too, here in Stockholm (Capital of Sweden, so its not a small town) only one of the four Sony stores have it

Yeah, it looks like this thing is not easy to come by at the moment. I guess that's a good thing. Maybe it means there's a lot of orders to fill and they'll keep this line going. If you finally do get one of these, please come back here to give your impressions.

Yeah, it looks like this thing is not easy to come by at the moment. I guess that's a good thing. Maybe it means there's a lot of orders to fill and they'll keep this line going. If you finally do get one of these, please come back here to give your impressions.

Will do.. The guys at the main Sony store here in Stockholm have promised me I will get my unit at the end of Feb, but you'll never know...

If the screens are that small does it really need to be 1080p?

Im very curios though id lov to play some ps3 with those one time. I have no rich friends unfortunatley

Back