Anyone ordered from lwstore2013 on Ebay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfElite

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Because I preordered a 1/6 set from him months ago and was supposed to be released around this quarter of the year. I've sent him numerous messages if the set was available but he's not responding back whatsoever.
Anyone else had this experience with this seller on Ebay before?

Never preorder on ebay like ever.

So many seller never bother answering such thing, the best you can do is sit and wait he contact you back when things ready.

Was it a custom set or a mainstream release that you can say for certain has definitely been released.

The main issue with pre-ordering on eBay is the fact that the time for PayPal coverage could elapse before you receive your item. I suggest opening a dispute with PayPal before your time runs out...
I believe that sellers cannot list items with more than a 90 day wait time...

Yeah a couple years ago I preordered a new female body from them, and it got delayed by over a year. But they did reply to me and it did eventually arrive, so chances are yours was just delayed as well.

I've ordered many items from that seller. I just received a couple of items about a week ago. Never had a problem. Some items do get delayed. As a matter of fact, it was that seller, (or one of their other shops) that I ordered the long delayed teenage Hermione from. It took forever because of the delays, but they came through. I believe they have about five or six or maybe even more shops on ebay. I've bought from several different sellers, but when the package arrives, they're all from the same person. PM what you ordered and we can talk more if you wish.
Ryan

Yes, I did purchased a pre order from this piece of **** 2 years ago. Never delivered, never answered any essages since and Ebay doesn't want to move their finger about it. Run way, far away.

Back