Anyone making Monster sculpts from the Cantina scene in a new hope(Star Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are awesome, thanks for the comments! Should I make these head and hand sets available? Just wondering what kind of interest this obscure alien sparks... By the way, the feet were scavenged from an old Yoda interactive toy in case anyone was wondering!

Nathan

Wow, that Ishi is awesome, great work. I would definitely be interested but most likely wouldn't be able to get it since I'm unemployed right now.

You guys are awesome, thanks for the comments! Should I make these head and hand sets available? Just wondering what kind of interest this obscure alien sparks... By the way, the feet were scavenged from an old Yoda interactive toy in case anyone was wondering!

Nathan

Hi Nathan!

I would like to get him without the feet. You did a brilliant job but I would prefer the Ishi Tib ESB briefing room version with boots like Kenner/Habro did the PotF figure.

DP, Jess is doing Lak (and well, I might add). I've got Hem the Arcona and Ishi Tib. If that's what you meant lmk.
So anyone interested, PM me. I'm not casting up feet for the reason B. Toys mentions. I think most are wanting screen accurate and all that.
Thanks for the compliments, it certainly makes me wanna make more aliens!

Best,
Nathan

Definitely wanna see that ishi tib and arcona when you have them painted and dressed! Some of my favourite random aliens

Ok, has anyone made the following (from this list):
Djas Puhr
Feltipern Trevagg or Gotal
Hem Dazon
Labria
M'iiyoom Onith
Tawss Khaa
Trinto Duaba
Dr. Evazan

I know some have been made but can't spend the next few hours search through the board. If so, and anyone has easy access to pictures can pictures be posted and info on if they are available to order?

Sean

To answer your question...

Djas Puhr - Jessica
Feltipern Trevagg or Gotal - enaud (is he done?)
Hem Dazon - kaiburr
Labria - Jessica
M'iiyoom Onith - enaud
Tawss Khaa (had to look him up) - enaud
Trinto Duaba - enaud
Dr. Evazan - enaud?

Last edited:
Got Labria and Djas Phur from Jessica yesterday! Thanks, Jess - they're great!

So has anyone ever seen a set photo of Labria that goes below his shoulders? Do we even know if he's actually wearing the cape he's often pictured with?

Last edited:
So has anyone ever seen a set photo of Labria that goes below his shoulders? Do we even know if he's actually wearing the cape he's often pictured with?

I have never seen one. So for that matter-we don't know if he is even wearing pants!:horror

...that cantina was supposedly a sleazy place:wink1:

Djas Puhr
Feltipern Trevagg or Gotal
Hem Dazon
Labria
M'iiyoom Onith
Tawss Khaa
Trinto Duaba
Dr. Evazan

I know some have been made but can't spend the next few hours search through the board. If so, and anyone has easy access to pictures can pictures be posted and info on if they are available to order?

Sean

To answer your question...

Djas Puhr - Jessica
Feltipern Trevagg or Gotal - enaud (is he done?)
Hem Dazon - kaiburr
Labria - Jessica
M'iiyoom Onith - enaud
Tawss Khaa (had to look him up) - enaud
Trinto Duaba - enaud
Dr. Evazan - enaud?

Thanks for passing the info Tim:)

I did do an Evazan sculpt. B.Toys actually uses a pic of it for his avatar with his handy work applied.:hi5:

Gotal is complete but has yet to be offered. I have also edited the 1st post on my thread to serve as a sort of checklist for sculpts I've done (& WIP) as well as a table of contents for the thread itself. It will be under construction for a while but there is a list made up.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92193

So I just got Nathan's sculpts in the mail! Hem Dazon and Ishi Tib!!! Guys, I cannot tell you how amazing these sculpts are! Phenomenal!
If anybody was wondering how awesome these are... The answer is very!

Back