Anyone in Ireland or the U.k?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if theres any collectors here who live in Ireland or the U.k with a view to finding out which dealers are good to use? I'm still a bit lost on who to go for

Also any collectors in Ireland it would be good to hear from!
I can't be alone...can I? :crying

Karma lives in Ireland and is of Irish decent. True story. :lecture
Actually Karma lives in Scotland :lecture

There are many of us Brits here :rock

I have used Play.com a lot, I know there are a lot of peeps here that also use them aswell as Amazon and Forbidden Planet.

Depending on what I am looking to buy that will determine where I shop. I buy things from a retailer in the US too:
https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/

...aswell as Direct from Sideshow & CS Moore.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Forum :wave :duff
x :wave

Thats cool thanks a lot Adoptedscot! I'll look into all of those, than rob a bank or win the lotto or something...

Can't be true Irish people don't use soap, we bath in guinness...

i order all my hot toys and enterbay from onesixthbruce.co.uk its in the uk and the owner is a board member here breakersrevenge.

Soap is good :lecture :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Deggit, I'm Scottish but we are similar to the Irish in the fact we can out drink any of these ^^^^^ ass yanks :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm from the UK, the ones I have used are
Play
ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk
ForbiddenPlanet.com
All of those are hit and miss for me when it comes to Pre-orders.

Amazon
No good for Pre-orders, but most of the suppliers are pretty good for in stock items

EBay
I make sure I deal with the top rated people only, and so far I have had a great experience using EBay.

ModelZone
If you're in England and you can find one of their stores, they're worth checking out. They have Sales inside the store, so you can get a great deal now and then.
Don't bother with the Online store for Sideshow stuff it's rubbish

Onesixthbruce are the best for Hot Toys and Enterbay

And Last but not least Sideshow Directly
If you work out the exchange rate, even by adding VAT and shipping it still works out cheaper than Play and Forbidden planet now and then

Deggit, I'm Scottish but we are similar to the Irish in the fact we can out drink any of these ^^^^^ ass yanks :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol :rotfl

So funny and so true :lecture :duff :drink :bunnydanc
x

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If your Christmas message last year was any proof of your drinking abilities I would say that you have a lot of work to do my friend.

i'm in england and use ebay mainly. play have some hot tots stuff and a few on sale at the moment. depends what you're after really.

Im in Hertfordshire.

The only UK dealer ive ever used is One Sixth Bruce,who was great.

Everything else i ve either bought from Sideshow directly or pre-ordered on Ebay.People i ve used and heartily recommend with no hesitation whatsoever are:Goodshipped,ABCExpress,hk-apestore.Studiosunny is okay,but he needs to work on his communication skills.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot guys thats a great help, I've ordered the dx joker off ebay from beautyzones, any good/bad reports about them?

oh and :lol @ all the beer jokes!!
Beer good

Back