Anyone in Ireland or the U.k?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never heard of them but if you haven't already and wanted to you could ask for them to mark the value of the package down to avoid customs charges. which i presume you'll get in ireland.

they've got 100% feedback at over 4000 so someone obviously knows them. i wouldn't have a worry ordering with them. as long as it's packed ok you should be fine. prices seem ok but a few dollars more than i'd pay.

Yeah its just that I had asked a few times here and noone had any dealings with them but as you said someone obviously has :)

I feel better now thanks dudes (again)

i order all my hot toys and enterbay from onesixthbruce.co.uk its in the uk and the owner is a board member here breakersrevenge.

Onesixthbruce are the best for Hot Toys and Enterbay

Im in Hertfordshire.

The only UK dealer ive ever used is One Sixth Bruce,who was great.

Breakersrevenge is from the u.k and is one of the most honest stand up guys on these forums. Hes a really trust worthy guy i buy all my stuff from him. Hes more than a dealer to me now hes a real good friend. I cant recommend onesixthbruce enough!!!

Here are some links

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/

https://breakersrevenge.blogspot.com/

WOW!! Thanks!!

Fish n Chips are on me!!:D

Why did i have to dig this thread up? ..thought a thread like this would have much more life with all the uk freaks and the few Irish i see on here.

I'm a UK collector from Birmingham. I buy from Ebay and Amazon. If you look hard enough you can find some great bargins on these. Also check out RoboSteel, they're based in Ireland. They create sculptures out of scrap metal, all of these are one of a kind and they say that they can create anything. They sell Aliens, Predator and Terminator not to mention others so check out their website. I've bought from them in the past and can vouch for their credibility. The bigger sculptures are expensive but well worth the money. If you've got the money then go and grab.

Great to have you here dude, this place is great fun i'm sure you will like it here, just checked out that robosteel site..some cool stuff there..love the optimus prime!

Limerick,down the South!

I'm from Limerick, but have long ago flown from its gray skies.

To ahem..somewhere else with gray skies..

I used to order a lot from Loontentoys on ebay, but customs started to always stop his packages. Strange I haven't had the same problem with other sellers. Toys Square are great (but a bit more expensive with delivery).

So how many actual Irish folk do we have here? 3?

Top of the morning to ya (leprechaun accent)
:wave

as mentioned already onesixthbruce is the best without a doubt in the UK for 3A, hot toys etc......service is second to none so rarely use ebay now.

other than that its direct with 3A, sideshow.

I keep getting fleeced with Loontentoys as well...might switch dealers in future. OSB seems the most viable option. As for Irishness and the like, it is cool to see more fellow collectors pop up here.

This site is hands down the Daily Planet of 1/6th scale collecting.

Back