Anyone in Ireland or the U.k?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to order a lot from Loontentoys on ebay, but customs started to always stop his packages. Strange I haven't had the same problem with other sellers.

Ya i also have that problem with loontentoys ...i like angolz.com, but i might try osb for a while see what there like.:)

:lol .ya about 3-4 irish on here would be about right.

After what happened to my Berserker Predator, I'm prepared to pay slightly more through OSB for certain items and avoid hypothetical customs hassles.

Hi guys,

I’m from the UK too. Living in Reading at the moment (for my sins).
I got into this hobby about 2 years ago and my wallet has hated me ever since :lol

I order my Hot Toys almost exclusively from Loontentoys (about 12 in the last year) and have never had a problem with customs.
Have you guys emailed him and asked him to mark as low value and as a gift? I did this on my first couple of orders and he has done it ever since.

Is this a recent problem? I got the T1000 and War Machine in December without any issues. Am I due a nasty surprise when my Mark VI shows up?

All the best

Bob

Did someone mention Ireland? Just checking in. I'm in Bray, just south of Dublin.

I use Toys2 mainly for Hot Toys, BBTS for NECA and Star Wars.

Anyone ever heard of the town "westport" in Co.Mayo? ..that where i'm from, our town is very popular with tourists ..we had a guinness add filmed here and we also had Will ferrell here when he was on his holiday.

haha, guinness is my favourite:clap:clap:clap:clap

I only just started getting into guinness, i'm a bud man you see:D

..but here is the add they filmed in my town, it's pretty bad:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xuCFR0qsOSo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xuCFR0qsOSo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hah! I'm a bud man too! Its what I started off on and I could never really find a taste for anything else. :lol

Ya it's a good drink, Heineken is nice i was on that for new years, but lets move away from the drink's there is a thread for that:lol

Back