Anyone have $150,000 I can borrow? (Kenner Fett related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone have $150,000 I can borrow?

I saw that on Pawn Stars the other day. Pretty awesome. At least the guy is offering free shipping :banana

Even if I had the money I don't think I could drop it on that. Maybe $10,000 and even that seems ridiculous.

Even if I had the money I don't think I could drop it on that. Maybe $10,000 and even that seems ridiculous.

Yeah, even if you're filthy rich you'd have to be a complete idiot to pay the prices he has on those pieces. You can buy majorly iconic, screen used SW props and costumes for that kind of money.

What are you actually getting in buying it? A minor variation on a mass produced figure, and the variation isn't really visible because it's carded.

Yeah, even if you're filthy rich you'd have to be a complete idiot to pay the prices he has on those pieces. You can buy majorly iconic, screen used SW props and costumes for that kind of money.

What are you actually getting in buying it? A minor variation on a mass produced figure, and the variation isn't really visible because it's carded.

Way to kill the mood...........! And good point. Not sure I could resist if I was filthy rich. Might drop the $150,000 then open it!!!! Hells yeah!

Lmao no figure is worth that much, especially not a Kenner Boba Fett with a terrible paint job. If I was FORCED to spend that much on SW items I'd get every hot toy release and then move on to life sized replicas (Vader, Fett, Yoda, troopers), fx sabers, or even on screen items. Although I strangely hope someone buys it. :lol

Back