Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection (UPDATE: HT Wolverine on pg 6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection

Okay, so I said some figures would go into storage when Boba came to town. So I brought the whole gang out for a meet and greet.
IMG_0020.JPG

Maybe I can put Maul and Ventress away for a while.
IMG_0027.JPG

But then I saw how awesome these figure still are, especially seeing them in a group.

IMG_0037.JPG

I just didn't have the heart to put them away.

IMG_6833.JPG

So everyone went back into the crowded cabinet. I'll just have to make some space elsewhere for Boba.

It's actually quite good that after all these years, Maul and Ventress still look pretty good to me. They still incite the same wonder and awe they did when I got them 4 years ago.

Great stuff Lu!

You're right tho', it looks like Indy needs some elbow room. :lol

Great Collection. I like the busy look. Glad to see someone else has the Go Hero Buck Rogers. That is an awesome figure-very underrated.

So, a few months ago we went to Ikea and I ended up getting a new shelf for my collection. It's not that much bigger, and unfortunately it's not enclosed. But it does give everyone a little more elbow room.

However, it did provide an opportunity to get an "overview" of the whole gang:

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6855.JPG

IMG_6859.JPG

IMG_6860.JPG

You really don't get a sense of how many figures you have til you place them all in one group. Even having them on separate shelves gives the illusion that there are less figures than you think. But seeing them all on my desk made my eyes bug out!

Here's the collection now:

IMG_6864.JPG

IMG_6863.JPG

And I just recently got my Tusken Raider (my wife refers to him as the Sand Man) that I have to integrate into the shelves somewhere.

IMG_0011.JPG

You have great taste, Lu. :) Dig the collection! :hi5:

Thanks Marf! I've always admired your collection as well, especially your superb customs! :duff

Back