Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection (UPDATE: HT Wolverine on pg 6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection

Finally got Threepio!

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

Now I have to figure out where to put him!

I've heard very cool things about that figure apparently it could be used as a weapon given how heavy it is.

Congrats and I hope you guys get the r2d2 soon as well.

Congrats on 3PO Lu, and beautiful pics! I really like the lighting in your shots, and his pose looks ace. :clap

Re: Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection (Update: Bandai C3PO on Page 5)

I've heard very cool things about that figure apparently it could be used as a weapon given how heavy it is.

Congrats and I hope you guys get the r2d2 soon as well.

Thanks, and yeah. Now that I have Threepio, R2 is a must have. The only thing that would hold me back is if they don't fix his dome and leave it shiny instead of making it matte.

Congrats on 3PO Lu, and beautiful pics! I really like the lighting in your shots, and his pose looks ace. :clap

Thanks Marf! New camera. Finally sprung for a DSLR. The wife and I had tried to switch before but ended up returning them because the quality of the photos weren't great. The key was getting a better lens! So we got an awesome "pancake" lens for our Canon T3 and it makes a world of difference!

Re: Mad Old Lu's Modest Collection (UPDATE: Bandai C3PO pg 5)

Got Wolverine a few weeks ago...

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

It gave me a chance to rearrange a few things.

IMG_2892.JPG

Back