Anyone had any contact with xenoviper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had 2 or 3 other transactions with xenoviper that went without issue. so i had no issue doing business again with him. it's just that he's stopped communicating. It's been about 4months since he said anything.

in 4 months i find it unlikely that someone doesn't check email. Baby or not. so if you cant complete the work, thats fine. Just tell me and sendthe stuff back.

I have had 2 or 3 other transactions with xenoviper that went without issue. so i had no issue doing business again with him. it's just that he's stopped communicating. It's been about 4months since he said anything.

in 4 months i find it unlikely that someone doesn't check email. Baby or not. so if you cant complete the work, thats fine. Just tell me and sendthe stuff back.

his computer could have burned and he doesnt have a new one :dunno
plus he probably lost his internet connection at the same time,

don't forget the russian spammers.

wink-putin_1291535i.jpg

Yea but what if you have a baby, your uncle winds up in the hospital, you get sick and computer crashes all at the same time??

and then your dog dies. :lecture

if that happens, you should write a ballad or something.

Looks like he was posting here in May. I've been trying to reach him since February. So the whole dead computer thing doesn't fly.

and then your dog dies. :lecture

if that happens, you should write a ballad or something.

I almost pulled out of trading altogether.
I am not lying when I say that due to direct dealings with me, my customers have experienced 18 family deaths between them and 7 others got sick. That is this year alone!!!

I'm not sure if I am some kind of Omen ?? :lol

Ive given up on custom artists.....3 come to mind....1 still owes me a figure I will never ever see that I paid for years ago. Guys got to buy medicine with the money I sent him. Who knows maybe one day it will show up smelling like the Marlboro man.
Good luck on getting your stuff bro

To update, xenoviper has contacted me. In a separate post he indicated some extended illness that has now resolved. He understood my concern and made a nice gesture of service that reflects the same.

Ever heard of the disease Ihaventleftthehousesince2005? Or maybe IwishIhadagirlfrienditis?They apparently affect a lot of lonely professional doll bloggers.

Mods, issue resolved. Please lock or it will continue to deteriorate.

Ever heard of the disease Ihaventleftthehousesince2005? Or maybe IwishIhadagirlfrienditis?They apparently affect a lot of lonely professional doll bloggers.

Doll bloggers rule, and they don't take your money. I could read blogs about Tonner all day. :rock

Issue resolved? Did anyone get their stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back