Anyone had any contact with xenoviper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ali032373

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone had any contact with xenoviper? He hasnt returned any of my emails in the last four months and he has several items of mine he was working on. I understand things take time but i get concerned when emails go unanswered for months.

Thanks.

Has anyone had any contact with xenoviper? He hasnt returned any of my emails in the last four months and he has several items of mine he was working on. I understand things take time but i get concerned when emails go unanswered for months.

Thanks.

Last time he was on was a month ago. Hope you find something out!

Wow , weird , i was thinking the same thing a few days ago . He put out all these awesome headsculpts and suddenly he has disappeared . I think his last headsculpt that he did was the Dexter one , and after all the C&D bullcrap he hasn't done anything since

I emailed him through his site a month or two ago with no response.

Thanks for the responses. I still have his address and may send him a registered letter by mail. I cant think of anything else.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Stop giving people you don't know money.

lol I guess based on that logic I shouldn't buy from anyone who I don't know. Guess food, clothing, furniture, transportation, and even a roof over the head is out of the question. :nana:

Pssst You're a cruel parent boxing up your kiddo! heh

lol I guess based on that logic I shouldn't buy from anyone who I don't know. Guess food, clothing, furniture, transportation, and even a roof over the head is out of the question. :nana:

Pssst You're a cruel parent boxing up your kiddo! heh

I'm not even going to point out the flaws in this argument. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back