anyone else think that hot toys or sideshow should do a jimi hendrix fugure ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or how about Steve Vai at the Eric Clapton Crossroads Guitar Festival in 2004?

Don't forget Steve Vai's guitar instructor.

joe-satriani.jpg

so get your facts right you bunch of melts ! before being a sarcastic hypocrite

no he is not, but i would say he is cooler and hey i might be able to pardon your ignorance but i am sure hot toys have done a DX bruce lee & a DX Michael Jackson.
so get your facts right dude ! before being a sarcastic one

funny how a alot of american guys have ignorant opinions about what i am saying, yet the toys you love so much are made mostly in china & china is the biggest threat to american life as we know ! dont attack me because i mention a true american hero yet you people dont seem to understand how iconic he is !
are you all that stupid that you would prefer a stupid comic book character to a once living god like man, who actually had real super powers ?

no his point was understood ! you are coming on here like mr wise, you obviously have no idea of what i am saying !
hot toys made a doll of michael jackson you melt ! and you are rationalising my opinion like your one sided with some euro trash type, give it a rest mate and learn more about what you are actually saying

wow dude you are making my blood pressure rise with your complex thinking, was your mind made by a communist !

Friend request sent

jimi hendrix being a musician is not relevant to a stereotype that people assume hot toys go by !
hot toys craft comic book characters video game characters movie characters and musicians
so get your facts right you bunch of melts ! before being a sarcastic hypocrite
no he is not, but i would say he is cooler and hey i might be able to pardon your ignorance but i am sure hot toys have done a DX bruce lee & a DX Michael Jackson.
so jimi hendrix being a musician is not relevant to a stereotype that you assume hot toys go by ! hot toys craft comic book characters video game characters movie characters and musicians so get your facts right dude ! before being a sarcastic one
funny how a alot of american guys have ignorant opinions about what i am saying, yet the toys you love so much are made mostly in china & china is the biggest threat to american life as we know ! dont attack me because i mention a true american hero yet you people dont seem to understand how iconic he is !
are you all that stupid that you would prefer a stupid comic book character to a once living god like man, who actually had real super powers ?
no his point was understood ! you are coming on here like mr wise, you obviously have no idea of what i am saying !
hot toys made a doll of michael jackson you melt ! and you are rationalising my opinion like your one sided with some euro trash type, give it a rest mate and learn more about what you are actually saying
wow dude you are making my blood pressure rise with your complex thinking, was your mind made by a communist !

tumblr_m9mu4xD8vU1rwgjqko1_500.jpg

P.S.

jmmyolsentears.jpg

Feile-Happy-Mondays-0148JC13-1024x512.jpg

bez.jpg

5569f7095d271_celebguy.jpg

bez.jpg

It's good to know that Bez is a fellow toy collector as well, who would have thunk it??? :slap

That Manchester scene still raving away I see, 'MAD 4 IT, INNIT' :panic:

That is your problem. There was so much dramatic tension when the Green Guitar Corps broke a string.

Not HT because they would never support, but some company should take on an Icons of Music line.
Elvis (50s, 60s, 70s)
Hendricks
Beatles (60s, 70s, Sgt. Pepper)
KISS (Destroyer, Love Gun)
Prince
Freddie Mercury/Queen

While It's not something I'd be interested in, I also think figures of current popular musicians like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Bieber, etc. would do very well since they have huge fan bases with lots of disposable income.

Not HT because they would never support, but some company should take on an Icons of Music line.
Elvis (50s, 60s, 70s)
Hendricks
Beatles (60s, 70s, Sgt. Pepper)
KISS (Destroyer, Love Gun)
Prince
Freddie Mercury/Queen

While It's not something I'd be interested in, I also think figures of current popular musicians like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Bieber, etc. would do very well since they have huge fan bases with lots of disposable income.

Hmm...this reminds me of when I was in high school and I thought up a line of Rapper action figures. 2pac would've been shortpacked in the first wave:rotfl

heheheh...ahhh, this thread is nonsensical.:cuckoo:

Only if he includes a kryptonite spear and damaged plates for the Armored Batman figure.

Back