Anybody take advantage of 20% off?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
Corner Store Comics is having a 20% off sale today. Did anyone take advantage? I got the Hot Toys version 1 Joker for $137 shipped.

site was slammed last night.

Supposed to only be for In Stock items, but coupon will show discount for pre-orders. I didn't follow through with placing the order, but I was tempted to see if it would fly. I decided better to not even try it, for honesty's sake, and especially since CSC charges cancellation fees.

I was thinking about legitimately getting the she-predator.

i really wish i could use it for pre orders cause they dont have shiat that i want in stock..........and they specifically say not for pre orders, but i wish i could use it for the t2 bd endo :(

Yeah, I would have cleaned out their cash registers if this was for pre-orders.

I was tempted to get another SS Indy but with shipping I would only end up saving $5. If I wait another six months, I can get Indy super cheap from someone selling him off to buy something else. I should change my username to The Vulture. :)

Corner Store Comics is having a 20% off sale today. Did anyone take advantage? I got the Hot Toys version 1 Joker for $137 shipped.

I saw this and if I wasn't waiting for mine from TFAW, I would've ordered it. It's taking them a while :(

I almost pulled the trigger but all the discount did was barely cover shipping. Chickened out though.

You have to figure what you'd pay, with shipping, for it elsewhere. Right now the things I'm looking at would be alot cheaper than getting them through SS. I'm still debating though. I've got a PF coming in this month and at least 2 1/6.

I believe the pre-orders work on the site with the discount...but they noted that it'll be cancelled if you try it. And with cancellation fees, ugh. Not worth it.

Ordered a Vega PF, Rogue Comiquette and Hot Toys Loster Predator. Not too shabby.

Ahh dammit! I bought something from them a few days ago. If I had know, I would have waited.

Yeah it happened to me too...I bought stuff from them literally a few days before they had the sale. Ended up buying more crap. sigh.

Hmmm.... finally caved and used this. What's weird is that the discount showed on the order when I initially placed it, which I saved .pdf's of, but it doesn't show when I log into my account with them and check my order status.

Glad I saved screen shots.

Edit: Just got the email, which includes the correct total. But it doesn't show the actual itemized discount. I would definitely save your correspondence for this coupon code. Seems like an older checkout/cart system.

This coupon code could also be used on the DC Direct Watchmen 12" figures (series 1 & 2 action figures excluded, so I assume 13" included).

Rorshack is a pre-order but the Comedian is in stock and retails $125, on sale at ~$102, and with coupon get him for ~$80 plus ship.

Yeah I believe their checkout system doesn't have record your coupons/promo's. But you do get charged the right amount.

Ordered the Sentinel diorama + Hot Toys Krauser last night, sweet price! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten an order email and it's not in my order history, I'll probably email them on Monday if it's not there yet. Either way, some solid deals in the clearance area.

Back