Anybody submit their 12" inch Jedi Luke to AFA, yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I considered AFA Grading for my Sideshow figures before I decided to sell them. Now that I'm getting rid of them, I don't see the point in spending the money...

At least its cool that they can have the box open. I guess if you are a MIP person thats the way to go.

those are clear acrlyic display cases it looks like? Likly with a sliding side to ope it and put the figure in it, with some sort of locking mecanism to secure it, even if it's just a pressure lock?

I'm also assuming the 100$ dosn't include shipping it to them, aye?
please don't misunderstand, Thisis a genuine curiosoty, ad not an attempt to make fun of this concept. While the who conept of MIB is alien to me, I do understand that to some people it's important, and I'm allways looking for ways to make some money, which IS something i understand. I've been thinking that perhaps it's time AFA got a little competition.

I want to applaud you guys, that keep figures and other collectables in there boxes.
I could never do it, but I admire your dedication to keeping something as mint as the day it was purchased.. :clap

I want to applaud you guys, that keep figures and other collectables in there boxes.
I could never do it, but I admire your dedication to keeping something as mint as the day it was purchased.. :clap

thank you .... i have them opened as well ... i just see the boxes are art ..........

those are clear acrlyic display cases it looks like? Likly with a sliding side to ope it and put the figure in it, with some sort of locking mecanism to secure it, even if it's just a pressure lock?

I'm also assuming the 100$ dosn't include shipping it to them, aye?
please don't misunderstand, Thisis a genuine curiosoty, ad not an attempt to make fun of this concept. While the who conept of MIB is alien to me, I do understand that to some people it's important, and I'm allways looking for ways to make some money, which IS something i understand. I've been thinking that perhaps it's time AFA got a little competition.

i thing competion would be great ... the cases are sealed with a heating the acrlyic i think ... i cant open any of my cases ... any way .. i just think they are cool ... love the box art ... and i do this only to a few of my stuff ...

look i have all the Platoon figures and the boxes are getting a lott of shelf wear ... but i like to look at them ... so i was thing how can i have them out and stop the shelf wear ........... AFA helped me with that ... and why not have a grade at the same time .....

you will not see me have these up for sale ... i dont do it for that ... know Brians toys on the other hand does and he only does the old starwars stuff and the small 3.75 figures ...

I really like the way they package the boxed figures. looks cool.

I could see doing this with some doubles of figures I have.

I really wouldn't care about the grading, I just like the way it looks and protects it for display like that.

Back