Anybody looking to sell Jason from Part 3 1/6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it! I know you guys seen this figure a 100 times before but I had to take pics and post.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paid about $150 for one a couple of years back (after my ex stole my first one). I still think he's worth every penny and a toss up between VII for best Sideshow Jason (though he costs more because he was the first).

Kinda OT, but you should check out DarkArtist's VIII Jason. He's simply awesome! There's an open spot in my collection for DA's VIII version to stand amongst his fellow Jasons once Josh finishes mine.

Yeah, DA did a mask for my part VI Jason...very nice work. I will definitely get a custom form him when I get the extra money.

EEEEEKKK!!!

Messing with collectibles is just crossing the line!!!

She was a huge fan too, so it's not like she stole it to sell it. Though, I only found out when I actually looked at the dust on the shelf and realized one was missing and exactly which one it was :banghead aka the expensive one :lol.

She did the typical thing and bailed while I was away at work. She later told me it was a toss-up between III and VII but knowing I love zombies left me VII. Thoughtful, but irony being I'd have preferred her taking VII because it was cheaper to replace but what're you gonna do :huh? :lol Wasn't really mad about it, just would've liked to have known she was gonna take it vs. being ambushed.

She was a huge fan too, so it's not like she stole it to sell it. Though, I only found out when I actually looked at the dust on the shelf and realized one was missing and exactly which one it was :banghead aka the expensive one :lol.

She did the typical thing and bailed while I was away at work. She later told me it was a toss-up between III and VII but knowing I love zombies left me VII. Thoughtful, but irony being I'd have preferred her taking VII because it was cheaper to replace but what're you gonna do :huh? :lol Wasn't really mad about it, just would've liked to have known she was gonna take it vs. being ambushed.
Dang, that sucks. Guess you're lucky she didn't take them all, though. I would probably hunt a woman down for taking my toys. That's not acceptable. Take the dogs and TV if you want, leave the Jasons and GI Joes.

Dang, that sucks. Guess you're lucky she didn't take them all, though. I would probably hunt a woman down for taking my toys. That's not acceptable. Take the dogs and TV if you want, leave the Jasons and GI Joes.

Yup, could'a been worse. I have a buddy who's going through a painful divorce with a wife who not only cheated on him, but is cleaning him out and he wound up having to go to Waste Management to get his collection back... or rather, what hadn't been busted being compacted in the truck. :( He's about 2/3 back to getting everything replaced now thanks to ebaY and an assload of overtime.

:lol Reminds me of Gib from True Lies: "Same exact thing happened to me with wife #2, 'member? I had no idea, nothing's going on. Right? I come home one day and the house is completely empty, and I mean completely empty. She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer! What kind of a sick b***h takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?!"

Back