Anybody looking to sell Jason from Part 3 1/6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeryEvilAsh

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I posted this in commerce, but figure I'd post it here too. I don't mind if it's opened and displayed b/c I would put it on display anyway. I just don't want to drop 100-200 bucks on ebay for it. I would like to have the box though.

vito

I posted this in commerce, but figure I'd post it here too. I don't mind if it's opened and displayed b/c I would put it on display anyway. I just don't want to drop 100-200 bucks on ebay for it. I would like to have the box though.

vito

O.K. dude this is a REALLY good deal, the seller has low feedback but 100% positive and at $100 BIN you cannot go wrong! I say jump on this deal, its also apparantely brand new too :horror

https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Jason-from-...ryZ36565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was looking at that this morning. Pretty good huh? I'm so close to clicking my mouse to but it now.

The 20 bucks for shipping is putting me off.

I was looking at that this morning. Pretty good huh? I'm so close to clicking my mouse to but it now.

Well it is tough to spend $120 delivered on a figure that at one time costed about $80 delivered but know this, I have seen this one hit up to $200 delivered.

Its THEY Jason figure to own, period. It just depend on how bad you want it. Lets put it this way I have some pieces in my collection that hit up to $400 on Ebay and my Jason 3 is still one of my top 5 favorites.

I just picked up this guy about a week ago myself, and I really dig him, but is he $120 good? I don't know. $100 shipped seems better, but going back to a recent discussion here about Sideshow Michael Myers, what something is "worth" and what something "goes for on EBay" are 2 separate things to me. This might be the best deal you are able to find without spending a lot of time and effort searching for someone trying to unload it for a cheaper price.

I paid $75 for an opened Michael and I love that figure. Yeah the black hair is a dissapoint, but in my display case it looks awesome because of the shadow the face cast on itself. This figure, from what I hear is worth the money, but it's money that is hard to spend. Especially when I have to talk to my wife about why this figure is so cool.

If you frame it this way: "Is he worth twice as much as some $60 toys out there?" Or, "is he worth more than the new Sideshow Snake Eyes, which costs the same," then I think the answer is yes. But still, $120 is a lot.

$100.00 New is a damn good deal. But u can score on ebay. Just need to be patient. I have been looking ALL around for the past 6 months, always checking for a low price, and I found one on ebay(has been opened) but in excellent condition, minus the stand it came with for $68.00!!!!!!! All I had to do was get a stand decal made for me from EvilFace and was good to go. But yeah, new for $100.00 it's like once in a lifetime. Take it

Just bought it! Hope the seller dosen't mind if I wait til Wednesday to pay. I'm waiting for one of my items to sell so I don't have to put as much in Paypal.

Got word from the seller today: New In Box and sealed! I hate to open it when I get it, but I can't let it sit in a box and not be displayed with my other Jasons.

Got word from the seller today: New In Box and sealed! I hate to open it when I get it, but I can't let it sit in a box and not be displayed with my other Jasons.
On the other hand, you might be able to re-sell a sealed one, and get enough money for a loose Jason plus some. . .nah, open that bad boy up!

Got it! I know you guys seen this figure a 100 times before but I had to take pics and post.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back