Any trick to ordering from Gentle Giant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know that I ever got a shipping notice for the BHT or SC. I think they just showed up, could be just a bad memory though.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I don't know that I ever got a shipping notice for the BHT or SC. I think they just showed up, could be just a bad memory though.

Jesse

I know that my Blackhole Trooper just showed up, all of a sudden like. There was no warning. I think I may have received a tracking number e-mail the next day, but I can't remember.

I got my tracking number the day after it shipped and it was here a couple days later. I'd love to have these two show up next week :chew

jason2885 said:
You would think that since the charge has gone on the card that the package would have been shipped right.

Probably. But it's after noon in California, and you would think that some of them would have been delivered by now and word would be out that they have indeed started to ship. Wait and see, I guess...

tomandshell said:
The cards have been charged, so I am hoping that they shipped last night with no notice, and my package will show up today by surprise.
Me to beacuse if you get yours I should get mine too.

jason2885 said:
You are so lucky to live so close to them. If they do ship today it will be at least next Wednesday before I get them.

With Sideshow, I get it fast. With Gentle Giant, I wait for GG to ship from CA to NY and then for my package to be sent from NY back to CA. So I do have to wait for some things. Just not my PFs!!!

tomandshell said:
With Sideshow, I get it fast. With Gentle Giant, I wait for GG to ship from CA to NY and then for my package to be sent from NY back to CA. So I do have to wait for some things. Just not my PFs!!!
Why do your Gentle Giant make cross country trips? Do you order from a retailer in NY?

mfoga said:
Why do your Gentle Giant make cross country trips? Do you order from a retailer in NY?

Yes, from Razor's Edge, located in NY. I also order from Fireside as well, which is in South Dakota. GG don't do preorders so I can't go direct, but I don't think I would pay full retail anyway. The discount is worth the delay.

I used my debit card for the Mara bust so I got charged right away but no shipping yet.

Well my order for the blue clone was canceled today so I went to ebay and found one for $10 more than what I originally bought it at. I had to pay $64.99 but I really think its worth it. I will probably get a white one eventually.

From GG BLOG:

Apology for Web Order Problems
We want to take this time to sincerely apologize to those who, in the first hour of web sales yesterday, were met with frustration when completing the order, in which the system declined the users credit card because of address not matching.

We caught this error quickly and were able to act fast in working with our fulfillment house's order system to correct the problem. Once the error was fixed, orders were able to be completed.

At this time we are now sold out of the quantity of summer show exclusives (Lucius Malfoy as Death Eater mini bust, Shocktrooper mini bust with Shocktrooper Bust-Up and the Mara Jade mini bust) that we had held back to put on our web store.

We are currently checking for any duplicate transactions and will be canceling/refunding those that are duplicates. We will be releasing orders to ship this afternoon.

Again, we thank you for your patience.

Gentle Giant

Back