Any trick to ordering from Gentle Giant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mara yesterday. Nice Bust! Glad I was able to snag one of these things for the ole collection.

Darth Loki said:
Mine were waiting on my desk this morning. Looks like east coasters are getting theirs now.

"Gimme gimme shock trooper, gimme gimme shock trooper, I wanna wanna shock trooper!"

A shinny penny to whoever gets the reference.

KitFisto said:
"Gimme gimme shock trooper, gimme gimme shock trooper, I wanna wanna shock trooper!"

A shinny penny to whoever gets the reference.

One of the greatest punk bands of all time, the RAMONES.

You gain another notch of respect in my book.

Darth Loki said:
Do you remember Rock and Roll radio?

Come on let's rock and roll with the Ramones

I could do this all day, but I don't want to piss the whole board off. LOL

KitFisto said:
Come on let's rock and roll with the Ramones

I could do this all day, but I don't want to piss the whole board off. LOL

Right there with ya.

I love the Mara Bust, and the Shock Trooper looks awesome. Too bad I can't keep him:monkey1

I got my Mara and Shoctrooper today. I havent gotten to open them yet but from the outside they look great. I really liked the 501st Trooper I got last week and have Luke on preorder. I will probably be very selective in buying GG product but I will probably get a few more eventually. I am definetly getting the Leia statue. Looks like $139 is the cheapest Ive seen it so far.

I am thinking of getting the Leia statue and was wondering if they charge your card when you order or when the statue ships out?

kain4521 said:
I am thinking of getting the Leia statue and was wondering if they charge your card when you order or when the statue ships out?

DO NOT ORDER DIRECT FROM GG!

Don't waste your money. Get the same item from a dealer and save 20%. Plus GG uses retarded monkeys to pack their stuff. There is no protection for the boxes.

Most retailers won't charge until the item ships to you, some take a small deposit.

Darth Loki said:
DO NOT ORDER DIRECT FROM GG!

Don't waste your money. Get the same item from a dealer and save 20%. Plus GG uses retarded monkeys to pack their stuff. There is no protection for the boxes.

Most retailers won't charge until the item ships to you, some take a small deposit.

I don't even think you can preorder direct from GG anyway. Usually will tell you it's not in stock if you try to put it in your cart. Or at least that's the way it used to be.

I know Mike at RazorsEdge put his up today.

BTW - - My Mara arrived but unfortunately not in one piece.

Last edited:
oxbeard said:
I don't even think you can preorder direct from GG anyway. Usually will tell you it's not in stock if you try to put it in your cart. Or at least that's the way it used to be.

I know Mike at RazorsEdge put his up today.

BTW - - My Mara arrived but unfortunately not in one piece.

That sucks man! I got her out and she's awesome. Even better in person, as the case usually is. I have no other SW busts so I'm having a hard time deciding where to put her.

Yeah, she's an awesome bust. I have one I picked up off of eBay after gencon and love it. I had this one ready to trade :banghead

oxbeard said:
Yeah, she's an awesome bust. I have one I picked up off of eBay after gencon and love it. I had this one ready to trade :banghead

I really hope they announce some new EU characters soon. I may give it a while and if nothing comes up, I may get rid of her. I figure I'll at least wait until Toy Fair.

Darth Loki said:
I really hope they announce some new EU characters soon. I may give it a while and if nothing comes up, I may get rid of her. I figure I'll at least wait until Toy Fair.

I certainly can't see them stopping with Mara. But even if they did, she is going to look great displayed with Jedi Luke :chew

oxbeard said:
I certainly can't see them stopping with Mara. But even if they did, she is going to look great displayed with Jedi Luke :chew

I just hate the look of the Jedi Luke. The pose the likeness, the whole thing just looks bad.

Darth Loki said:
Plus GG uses retarded monkeys to pack their stuff. There is no protection for the boxes.

0,10114,5025963,00.jpg

Back