Any trick to ordering from Gentle Giant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mfoga and any one else who got anything Tuesday, what time did your order emails get to you. I am just wondering when the system went live and when everyone was allowed to order. Also did you get a Shocktrooper and Mara or just Mara.

mfoga said:
Ohhh you were one of those trying to order more then one? Now did you try to order more then one of each or more then one item? There was some info saying that you could order only one item not one of each which is what I thought it was.
I think he said he had ordered two of the Maras. I dont think theirs anything wrong with ordering a Mara and a Shocktrooper.

jason2885 said:
Hey mfoga and any one else who got anything Tuesday, what time did your order emails get to you. I am just wondering when the system went live and when everyone was allowed to order. Also did you get a Shocktrooper and Mara or just Mara.
Ordered both and got my email about 1:53 to confirm. You should have got yours earlier , I had the PM full problem.

i got the cancellation email as well. ah well. it was fun though. :D

i have two that are converted. i'm curious to see what i'm getting. :)

mfoga said:
Ordered both and got my email about 1:53 to confirm. You should have got yours earlier , I had the PM full problem.
ok yeah mine was at 1:50. Just wondering what time everyone got theirs in to see how early or late I was.:D

these were my email "confirmations" at the time of ordering

13:55:54
13:52:31
13:52:07
13:50:06
13:48:05

jason2885 said:
ok yeah mine was at 1:50. Just wondering what time everyone got theirs in to see how early or late I was.:D
I should know pretty quick, if it comes from the headquarters it will be the day after the ship it.

P1X4R said:
these were my email "confirmations" at the time of ordering

13:55:54
13:52:07
13:50:06
13:48:05
Wow did you try to order 6 of each? I'm guessing you will be getting the same email as Mookeylama.

mfoga said:
Wow did you try to order 6 of each? I'm guessing you will be getting the same email as Mookeylama.

i already got the cancellation email BUT i still may be in luck. i won't say until it arrives but if all goes well i'll be doin the wookie dance. :D

mfoga said:
I should know pretty quick, if it comes from the headquarters it will be the day after the ship it.
You get everything first while the people on this side of the country get to wait and wait for something to arrive. I guess if you get both of them Im pretty much golden though. To the guy who had 6 orders did you have mara and shocktrooper in all 6 and how many got cancelled.

mfoga said:
Ohhh you were one of those trying to order more then one? Now did you try to order more then one of each or more then one item? There was some info saying that you could order only one item not one of each which is what I thought it was.

no no, i'm not like that. i wasn't trying to get more than 1 of each. it's just after getting those stupid messages while trying to get Malfoy i opened a couple brosers and was just insanely clicking buttons lol. i guess 2 orders for mara went thru. had never ordered from GG's site before and didn't know what to expect.

Mookeylama said:
no no, i'm not like that. i wasn't trying to get more than 1 of each. it's just after getting those stupid messages while trying to get Malfoy i opened a couple brosers and was just insanely clicking buttons lol. i guess 2 orders for mara went thru. had never ordered from GG's site before and didn't know what to expect.
Now you know not to expect it to go smoothly. :monkey1

I got my order in for Mara yesterday but I think GG really needs to look at the way they do business. They are making alot of their customers mad everytime they have something like this. This cant be good for business.
I just cant wait to get them.

I got a shocktrooper and Mara Jade. My order confirmation came at 4:48 PM ET. I never got the collectors order e-mail from Gentle Giant.

Mookeylama said:
I was mostly giving you a hard time. For all I know you were helping a buddy, giving a fellow member a chance since they were gone etc.. As long as you didnt plan to put it on ebay or sell for huge profit.

jason2885 said:
but I think GG really needs to look at the way they do business. They are making alot of their customers mad everytime they have something like this. This cant be good for business.
I just cant wait to get them.

yeah, that is the point.

I am also not happy with GG but I can;t help myself to buy all this beatiful busts they are coming up with .

BTW, My credit card has been charged but I did not receive a shipment notice yet. Are they sending shipment notice like SS?

Anyway, I hope they will ship before saturday

Well I have good news to report my credit card has been the changed from temporary authorization to charge from Gentle Giant for $121 dollars so I guess mine may be on its way. I hope I get a tracking email so I can watch my package go cross country. I may have them by the end of next week.
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Back