Any other Law Enforcement Officers and LE Correctional Officers here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bite.
Except I'll have to talk about my nights since that's what shift I'm on.
My days are for sleeping. ;)

More than I care to remember.
The other night we chased a bear through a residential neighborhood for about 2 hours.
Never seen a bear in all my years around the woods but here we had this one 100 yards from Walgreens!

The other night we chased a bear through a residential neighborhood for about 2 hours.
Never seen a bear in all my years around the woods but here we had this one 100 yards from Walgreens!

what happened?

8433104258_42519e8562_o.jpg

We got him treed in a backyard. Our shift was due to change out right about the time Wildlife and Fisheries Agents arrived and took over.
They knockout darted him several times and he was on the run again.
They lost him and he hasn't been seen since.
Bears run really fast!

Lol sounds like you're in fl or something.
I'm working in miami right now for the state but trying to go federal since pay is much better. County is good too.

I'm in La.
Federal's the way to go.
I'm municipal city police, heading towards retirement in a few years.

I train with a guy that is a prison guard where Robert Downey jr was at in his crazy years. He said he never met him though :(. That's my story lol.

I'm a police Officer in the London Metropolitan Police Service. Currently swivelling on an office chair due to medical conditions though for last 2 years so been a while since I chased someone.

Okay here's a crazy tale I use to work with medical examiner... now officers would you like to tell the citizens what the medical examiner has the power to do?

Any damn thing he wants.
He can take down the high Sheriff if he wants.
Sorta like Bones deciding Kirk's unfit for duty and removing him from command.

Back