Any new Hot Toys Tumbler pics kicking about

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V1 HT Joker and TDK HT Batman orderd from Animate_International. Joker allready delivered with guarantee that Bats will be shipped in time.
BATPOD ordered from a european store so that customs dont make this even expensive...

Hey CristiMAN,

from which store do you order? I´m looking for it too.

I'd like to know as well please :). I really want this even though I have no room for it :D

Hey CristiMAN,

from which store do you order? I´m looking for it too.

It was an ebay preorder... It's from france. His name is robartek
And the ebay shop is this: https://stores.ebay.co.uk/OTATOYS

I cant really say much about it, as I made a Buy Now Pre Order, and off course still haven't received, but I was guaranteed that it would be a simple order and that I would receive one/two weeks after the japanese release. He has 100% positive and seem a trusty seller. in the end I will tell you if everything goes smoothly. At the time it was a litler bit more expensive than most sellers (Joe, Animate and so on) but because the Batpod box must be huge I prefered to buy from an european store because of customs. i'm from Portugal by the way...

Yeah, I feel a little bit cheesed off with it though. When I pre-ordered it, it was £399 and had remained for sometime. Placed it around start of August. Then I saw 3 - 4 weeks later it plummeted to the price you listed £259 and has went back in the £300's, still £359 currently.

Same for the Pod, my current order with that is £299, and it changed the same time the Tumbler was marked up, £269.

I asked them about it, but they were more or less saying I would have to re-order for the changes to take effect.

My big gripe is I cancel and get it at the current prices, which I'd rather not as I'll be knocked down the first come first serve basis list. Probably if I re-ordered it now. It'll be a 2009 release.

It was an ebay preorder... It's from france. His name is robartek
And the ebay shop is this: https://stores.ebay.co.uk/OTATOYS

I cant really say much about it, as I made a Buy Now Pre Order, and off course still haven't received, but I was guaranteed that it would be a simple order and that I would receive one/two weeks after the japanese release. He has 100% positive and seem a trusty seller. in the end I will tell you if everything goes smoothly. At the time it was a litler bit more expensive than most sellers (Joe, Animate and so on) but because the Batpod box must be huge I prefered to buy from an european store because of customs. i'm from Portugal by the way...

I ordered my Batman Begins, Joker and Dark Knight figures off him. Fantastic communications and an excellent seller. I received both my BB and Joker figures off him a few weeks after the release date (obviously to allow him time to get them from his distributors / Hong Kong).

I ordered my Batman Begins, Joker and Dark Knight figures off him. Fantastic communications and an excellent seller. I received both my BB and Joker figures off him a few weeks after the release date (obviously to allow him time to get them from his distributors / Hong Kong).

That's good news to my ears...

Back