Any female collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since there's no way to prove otherwise, it's probably safer to assume there are no female collectors here.
and the ones who claim to be are guys.

just sayin'. i've seen the Dateline NBC internet predator episodes.

Welcome, serenityslr!
Always need more estrogen around here! :rock

since there's no way to prove otherwise, it's probably safer to assume there are no female collectors here.
and the ones who claim to be are guys.

just sayin'. i've seen the Dateline NBC internet predator episodes.
flasher.gif

I've never seen this thread before so I guess I don't check out the board enough.

So yeah, I'm a female. As to what I collect, it's too varied really. I can't afford to be a completest for anything.

With Sideshow, I've got tons of stuff, but other than a few very cool prizes I've won over the years I stick to 12". I started with those early small Universal figures, including the little big heads, and went from there. With Universal I have one HUGE regret. When it came out The Creature From the Black Lagoon seemed so expensive I hesitated. By the time I had the money it was sold out.:monkey2

I've got 12" figures from LOTR (all), Buffys (all but Darla, oh another regret there), Monty Python and the Holy Grails, the Dark Crystal (both), Hellboy, POTA, Highlander, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Live by the Sword, Bayonets and Barbed Wire, Brotherhood at Arms, Fife and Drum, Terminator, Star Wars, Young Frankenstein(all), that western line from years ago....I'm probably forgetting something I have a figure from.

I'll admit I haven't bought a Sideshow figure lately. Money is too tight. I would really love to have Indy but $90 is expensive for me. As wonderful as Hot Toys figures are I can't afford them either (although I do have a Cannibal Jack I found on sale). Heck other than Doctor Who I've been skipping most smaller figures lately too. (And I just skipped one there too. $40 for the 3rd Doctor with maggots? Not right now.) I've gotten to be a really pathetic collector!

Now you see why I lurk. I talk too much!

Last edited:
I collect Star Wars, FFVII, Cowboy Bebop, Futurama, and Disney (mostly Snow White and Mulan).

Fremen, you are the ultimate female collector. Whenever you post in the "latest purchase" thread you have tons of way expensive, kick arse products and always very eclectic. I've never noticed a theme. Looking at your pictures I'd say LOTR and Star Wars but in general just seems random the amazing things you buy. Definitely does NOT look like a girl's collection and that is a compliment. My collection is full of chicks and dolls and Disney and stereotypical girl things but yours looks like the envy of almost every guy here.

Back