Any female collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Famale collectors?????

Me here too :wave

I've only got a few SSW LOTR statues as I sold most recently but heres what I have left:
GOSF,Sam & Bill,The Stone Trolls, WKTF,Sauron,Bilbo,Frodo,Merry & Pippin.

I have the SS Exclusive Marvel Wolverine Diorama and the Sentinel coming.
I also have 'Raptor attacks Lumpy' from Kong and the HUGE Kong Vs Rex coming.

Last but not least,my favourite of all , my Shrek and Donkey statue! which will soon be accompanied by Puss in Boots!

A couple of things from a couple of lines basically.

Take Care all
Shell
x :D

Re: Female collectors?????

I've been collecting the LOTR figures: 18 statues, 9 busts, 2 bookends, 1 plaque and other non-SS items.

I have PF Lurtz and 12" Aragorn on order. I'm running out of room so I may just stick to the 12" figures. I just can't bring myself to cancel my Lurtz order just yet.

I also collect PF Star Wars: Regular Luke and Exclusive Luke, Regular Han (missed out on the Exclusive:banghead ) and Exclusive Darth Vader (returned for an exchange since it was damaged :banghead ). Since I'm running out of room, I decided not to collect the 12" figures. I'm hopping that this isn't a big mistake that I'll regret later when I have to purchase them via e-bay for three times the original price.

I just had a thought... I'm gonna have to change my signature since I will no longer be polystoned!

OPPS! I forgot to mention that I have the PF Exclusive Obi-Wan, Leia, & Grievous on order.

Last edited:
I just want to know if there are any female collectors out there.I know this subject probably has been posted before,but I just wanted to know.Just recently I have become a huge SSC fan and I hope I never stop.

Re: Famale collectors?????

I collect 1/6 figures.
Primarily Apes, X-Files,
Buffy, Angel, Terminator
Some Universal and whatever
takes my fancy.
Before my moratorium on spending
I picked up a Frankenstein and Bride
for 16.00 US each.

My wife has seen Luke and is now very excited about the 12" Anakin that supposedly is coming up. She says I will sleep on the couch, and she will cozy up to the toy. :monkey1

Customikey said:
My wife has seen Luke and is now very excited about the 12" Anakin that supposedly is coming up. She says I will sleep on the couch, and she will cozy up to the toy. :monkey1

now THAT is funny...

My Girlfriend can't wait to get her grubby little hands on Legolas..

Man, I can see us later this year, commenting back and forth that our significant others are having a double date with their new plastic boyfriends and leaving us alone on the couch to sulk..... :google

Yay, girl power!

I collect mainly Star Wars but I also like Terminator, GI Joe and some Marvel stuff. Basically if it looks cool then it's on my shelf. :D

Hey guys... I have a few Hot Toys, Realistic looking Barbie figures and have one Tonner.

Yeah, I'm a women *checks chest* and have been collecting 1/6th scale figures (or dollies as my friends like to call them :rotfl) for many years now.

I mainly got into Sideshow because of the Buffy license, but since that died away I have collected a mixture of themes including horror and POTC and POTA. Loving the Hot Toys line, but lord, aren't they expensive!!

The only Premium format figures I have are the Spike and Angel ones. I'm afraid that normally I don't find static statues that interesting, and only made an exception because I knew the line was coming to and end *sniff* and that these two figures would end my collection in style.

Yay, girl power!

I collect mainly Star Wars but I also like Terminator, GI Joe and some Marvel stuff. Basically if it looks cool then it's on my shelf. :D

You're gone.

Another female collector here!!!!

I collect....Everything!!!!LOL

I have some star wars, aliens, buffy, all of the John Wayne 12" and 1 pf (the western 1 of course) and more.

I don't want to mention dolls here, but since others have I suppose I will name just a few

Barbie (vintage and new, some are restorations that I have done), Silkstone, Fashion Royalty, Volks, Obitsu

Tonner

ABJD (dollzone, Dollfie Dreams, Bobobby, and comming soon Luts)

I love them all but my ss figures rock in terms of quality and accuracy.

Well, hello beautiful

joker-2.gif

Back