Any EU with Kit Fisto yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card was charged last week by SS. My Ex should be with me Monday or Tuesday next week...:chew :chew :chew

WW :lsvader

I'm still waiting too. Always takes longer before we get our figures fro SSC. So be it. If only SSC could make it up to us by offering a true combined shipping option. I'm about to cancel some stuff, just to finance the shipping and vat charges. Shipping for one 12" costs me about 50% of what I payed for the figure in the first place! Pretty insane...

just got my parcelforce tracking number for him....... and another one for D'Hoffryn...... and another one for Leia :banghead

guess we have to wait till Tuesday now

abstractharmony did your one from Forbidden Planet arrive..... I get my sideshow stuff from sideshow but I've just been billed £80 by FB on my credit card today and haven't a clue what it will be, thats what I dont like about them if you have a number of things on order you dont know when or whats arriving till it does.... probably be delivered on Tuesday too so will find out then:lol

No it didn't arrive yet but it's the only thing I have on order with FP on that particular card.

However, when I rang to confirm shipping I was told they were awaiting re-stock.

Very confused!

Heh... I'm still waiting for Kit Fisto! Although I've received two tracking numbers recently, non of them work... Great! I asked for combined shipping for 2 items coming my way, but since they where already invoiced, it was impossible. Boy, am I going to be pissed if these 2 items arrive the same day! That would be another waisted $34!

I've managed to speak to Forbidden Planet today who have indeed confirmed that Kit is imminent.

They've changed carriers apparently (hence the delay) but it should arrive today or tomorrow giventhe Bank Holiday Weekend.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Heh... I'm still waiting for Kit Fisto! Although I've received two tracking numbers recently, non of them work... Great! I asked for combined shipping for 2 items coming my way, but since they where already invoiced, it was impossible. Boy, am I going to be pissed if these 2 items arrive the same day! That would be another waisted $34!

yes..i got two trackers which are not working.ss haven't shipt yet.:monkey2
this is very slow.i normally get them in 2 days max once tracking sent.
the excitment is over,not worried now when i get um.
so long as i do get um:D

out of the 3 tracking numbers that I meantioned above two of them where delivered yesturday and the one for kit has just started working about an hour ago..... 'collected from customer' so should have him tomorrow :clap

also got a parcel from forbidden planet today too.... looking forward to finding out what it is :pow

gam said:
out of the 3 tracking numbers that I meantioned above two of them where delivered yesturday and the one for kit has just started working about an hour ago..... 'collected from customer' so should have him tomorrow :clap

also got a parcel from forbidden planet today too.... looking forward to finding out what it is :pow

Yes, one number just started working. Dunno if it's Kit or Robo.

got mine today too and he jumped the queue, much to the displeasure of the 30odd other 12"ers that have to be freed still, hes been released into my cabinet :lol

I got mine today, along with RoboCop. Both arrived in good order, but Kit was delivered to late. Wonder why there was a delay? The box was slightly ripped in two places; I urge the people who pack these figures to do it with more care!!!! Kit's right hand lay loose in the box, so I had to open it and reattach the hand to the wrist. First time ever I opened a SW 12", and I have all so far. Nice figure, though Sith Anakin is still my favorite.
RoboCop is just a dream! But I haven't found the figure stand for it yet. Any one knows where to look in the box?

Just checked the RoboCop box for the figure stand. It's attached to the backside of the inner packing! Just like for the NGE Medicom's i have.
Need I mention that this is my first Hot Toys 12"?

I got my Kit Fisto last thursday. innitially i wasnt gonna get him cos I just wasnt all that interested in him. Then a couple of months back i decided id pick him up, just for the hell of it. you know, in case i saw him later and wished id bought him, kinda thing.

Well, Im very pleased I did because I have to say hes probably my favourite so far. As usual, the online pictures dont do him justice at all.

After the 2 Anakins, both of which i was pretty dissapointed with, (especially the Sith version) i was considering cancelling all my preorders except for Obi-Wan and Maul. Now, having been so pleased with Kit, ive decided to keep them.

Back