Any chance of Hot Toys doing figures for Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another Watchmen figure line...

They are action figure props from the movie, i.e. not real figures.

Yeah those are mock-ups of the toys featured in one of Veidt's catalogs from the film. God how I'd love a 6 inch scale Archimedes!

The Comedian
Nite Owl
Rorschach

Hmmm... I would have thought Doc Manhatten before Nite Owl, but I guess Silk Spectre could be released with him as well (Nite Owl would have been the other choice).

I think Rorschach and Comedian are excellent choices though. Now to see if this and Nurse Joker end up true. With that exclusive on no TDK Gordon coming from CTR, I'm starting to think they have inside information.

Re: Hot Toys Watchmen figure line slip at CTR?

I'd prefer a DR. Manhattan to the Comedian, but I think that Nite Owl design is just to cool and would translate excellently through Hot Toys. That's probably be the only one I'd get if I could only get one.

I'll probably still grab the DCD 13 inch Rorschach to tide me over, but a Hot Toys version would be unbeatable!!! A Comdeian with the muscle body would be awesome as well and I'm eventually they'll make one for Manhattan with feet.
I gotta agree Nite-Owl's new look is pretty sweet and that would transfer beautifully into 1/6 scale the same way the Batman figures did! God I can't wait to see these! Hot Toys has no limits!!!! :rock

All three are must-haves. I would rather get Ozymandias over Nite Owl, but I wouldn't mind owning all of them.

grrr... was hoping they'd make this one, too. :(

sallyjupitersilkspectergw8.jpg

I'm sure they'll get to her, Manhattan, and Ozymandias. :) Three to start and then another three. I doubt they'll leave out any of the 6...

The official announcement is coming soon.

And what makes anyone think that there will only be 3 and no more?...

Edit: Mods should probably merge this with the other HT Watchmen thread.

They would be stupid to not make the entire team. This company make vehicles for christsakes, all of the Watchmen are indefinite.

They would be stupid to not make the entire team. This company make vehicles for christsakes, all of the Watchmen are indefinite.

You won't see me argue with that at all. All of The Six are musts.

Hell, I'd like to see 2-3 of the Minutemen, too (but I know that's highly unlikely).

You won't see me argue with that at all. All of The Six are musts.

Hell, I'd like to see 2-3 of the Minutemen, too (but I know that's highly unlikely).

Same here! I will definitely buy ANY Watchmen figures they make. And it will bring me a certain measure of pride to have my comic Rorschach next to the film Rorschach on my shelf. :rock

Kovacs will come first...but everyone else i'll get eventually.

Hopefully by some weird stretch this'll get them to go back and make Codename V! The more Moore figure the better!

Same here! I will definitely buy ANY Watchmen figures they make. And it will bring me a certain measure of pride to have my comic Rorschach next to the film Rorschach on my shelf. :rock

Indeed! :duff

I will be a line completist without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back