Any chance of Hot Toys doing figures for Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted to the wrong thread, and luckily nobody quoted it making me look like even more of an idiot than I already am. :)

My only fear of Hot Toys doing the Watchmen toys, is that they won't finish the line. Barbosa. Nuff' said.

I hope we at least get Rorschach: The coolest and most famous character; The Comedian: The story's catalyst; and Ozymandias:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope we at least get Rorschach: The coolest and most famous character; The Comedian: The story's catalyst; and Ozymandias:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, we know at least the first two of those are coming along with Nite Owl. I wouldn't be that much a a stretch to see Manhatten, Silk Spectre, and Ozymandias in a second "wave."

Just curious (not trying to sound like a smart ass,) but how do you know?

CoolToyReview may have inadvertently spilled the beans by listing Rorschach, Comedian, and Nite Owl under Hot Toys WATCHMEN.

Yep, Irish answered it for ya. We all knew HT would be idiots to pass on this film when they did Spirit figures. So all we are really waiting for at this point is pics and the official annoucement.

So. . .is this still supposedly happening, or what? Seems like we would have heard something by now, if so.

--edit: saw this discussed in another thread, and no new news. I'm guessing they ain't coming.--

I have the 6 in watchmen it looks awesome. But I am just itchin to buy me a Hot Toys Rorschach. I could not settle for that DC direct stuff lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back