Any Chance for some WWII Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

And on the subject of the PFs, I think i'd almost be more interested in buying ones of the average soldiers rather than well known figures :dunno

Its not Sideshow being politically correct with the Red Skull swastika armband.I would imagine its to do with the legality of the swastika in a lot of European countries, therefore the sale of it would be banned etc.

I buy Collectors Showcase statues...

https://www.thecollectorsshowcase.com/historical_figures.html

Well Dragon in Dreams,In The Past Toys,Dragon,the site you pointed out and others don't have this problem and they sell very well.But then these are historic figures not a cartoon figure.

The use of a swastika in Germany for historical use isn't banned neither is it in an anti-nazi context but everything else pretty much is. Canada also has strict ruling on the subject. I think they just aired on the safety side. It would be pretty easy to correct the Red Skull statue to more accurate.

"Who cares about the soldier that nobody knows?"

I do. They are the ones who fought the wars for us. I would definitely buy a premium format figure of a standard WWII grunt as long as is correct. If you do a Churchill, MacArthur or Patton then you have to worry about the estates stepping in , plus all the likeness arguments you constantly see posted.

Definitely no Nazi's, a standard WWII German Infantryman from the Wehrmacht, maybe. There are plenty of other places to buy German WWII action figures. Bring on the US, British and the Canadians!

Andy

I'm done.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Didn't mean to offend. I was just stating my choices and opinions for what they were worth. Wasn't attacking anyone.

Back